Chapter 17

"Hey, I'm gonna go ont a walk. Oliver? Ashlynn? Care to join me?" Asked Harvey.

"Alright I'll go, Harvey. Dad, you coming?" Ashlynn asked.

"Yeah sure I'll go." Said Oliver getting his jaket.

"Can-" Owen started, then Jaylene pulled his shirt collar to cut him off.

"They need to be alone." Jaylene whisperd in his ear.

Owen didn't understand but let it go. He watched them all leave, then looked at Jaylene confused.

"Why do they need to go alone?"

"Harveys pregnant."

"Holy shit." Said Owen covering his mouth, "Oliver got her pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"Well their dating, right?"

"I think so. I mean he was excited about her being pregnant and their telling Ashlynn together so."

"Well yeah. But I mean, will they be hugging and sleeping in the same room and getting mush?"

"Now see I hope so. I'd be really mad if they don't. That's not ok. Their having a baby together, their telling Ash together, their getting together."

"Way to confuse the baby."

They nodded in agrement. Then they heard someone starting a car. What the hell? Ashlynn was leaving. Guess she was going to Gunthers to cool off. Good plan.

Harvey walked into the house and you could tell she was upset. Mager. Oliver followed behind. You couldn't read his expresion but he was not in a happy mood.

"She wants us to have a plan. That was the only thing bothering her." Said Oliver.

"That's it? Just a plan." Said Jaylene.

"Yeah."

'Well then get your ass busy son 'cause Ashlynn ain't gonns be happy if she shows up and y'all empty handed."

"What kind of a plan?"

"Well, what'd she want?" Asked Owen.

"For us to know if we're together."

"Start there."

Olivers head was full of static. Trying to figure things out sucks. You'd think there'd be less drama more killing. They where at some sick war and now they had to share their feelings?

Owen sat on the couch. He rubbed his temple a little. Like he should be the one with a headache. He was gonna get another neice or a nephew.

Then he heard so yelling. Trouble in paradise?

"So what? We need a plan? It's a fucking apocolypes and we're deciding baby names?" Yelled Harvy.

"I never said that! I want to know the plan."

"Like what?"

"Are we together? Are we both raising it?"

"What's that suposed to mean?"

"Nothing."

"So what, I have to raise this kid with you?"

"Your the one that told me you where pregnant. You could have lied and said it was someone elses."

"What if it isn't?"

"Then why did we have to tell Ashlynn? Why are we having this conversation?"

"I don't know, Oliver. I just want to know what to do."

"That's why we're talking about it."

"Why are you yelling at me?" She said sounding like she was going to bawl.