Chapter 5

Owen stayed the night with Oliver. Oliver, who had just met this beautiful girl at the diner a few days ago, had agreed that today he would help her move in. He was regretting it already.

Owen kept giving him shit about going over there and how right after Oliver walked in she was going to go for a blow job. Of course Oliver didn't believe him.

Harvey was a sweet girl. She couldn't think like that. Could she? No, she's just a girl. She was defiantly younger. At least fifteen years younger. She was fresh out of collages. We're talking early twenties. Oliver was 33 years old. She was more like 23. No way that was going down.

Well, that's what he was thinking as he drove over to her house. The first box! The first damn box was to be put in her room. That's when things got wired.

"So, Oliver, how long have you lived here?" Harvey asked as she put down a box on her floor.

"For awhile. Why? Need someone to show you around, or something." Oliver asked whipping his hands off on his pants.

"Yeah. That'd be nice. So, you've been in this house before?"

"Yeah? Why?" He asks suspiciously.

"Well, this room, with the on suit and things..."

"Yes?"

"Can you, show me around the house a little. Maybe you could...." She bit her thumb and shifted around.

Oh Lord!! No! She's just a girl. Oliver couldn't do that. Could he? Well, she was into him and they where alone, maybe....no! No he could not!

"Maybe I could?" He asked.

She laughed, "Oliver! Your not a child. Come on, it'll be fun." She persuaded.

"Oh, Harvey, I....uh. I mean that, your nice, but....." He stood awkwardly.

"Oh, it's the waitress. I get it. I didn't think you where together yet."

"We're not."

"So your free then?" she asked getting closer. So close he could feel her breathe.

Oliver felt her breath on him. It got him, interested. But, he couldn't. Well, he could, its not like he was seeing anyone. He didn't see anything wrong. But he couldn't take advantage of a young girl.

She's not actually a girl. She knows what she's doing. Hell, it's just one time right? Yeah, one time couldn't hurt. Could it? Just one time. Although, sex only complicates things. He should bring that up.

"So, what's it gonna be? Are we going to unpack or are we going to undress?" She asked.

"You know, sex only complicated things." He said.

"What if it was just one time? We'd never talk about it again."

He looked up at the celling then down at her, "Ok, just let it be a one time thing? For now at least?"

She slipped away and laid down on her bed. Then that was followed by Oliver. After following with clothes on the floor. It was the best way to wake up in the morning Oliver believed. Oh yes it was.

Afterward Oliver didn't know how to feel. Regret? Pleasure? Harvey knew just how to feel, and that was satisfaction. She felt that she had him in the palm of her hand. Yet, no one had Oliver Sweeney in their grips that easily.

They actually managed to move boxes and get them all inside by seven o'clock. Crazy right? Well they did. Oliver and Harvey even got the couch in place, the fridge inside and working, and the TV set up just waiting for the Directv guy to show.

Oliver went home only to be interrogated by his loving cousin, Owen. No one could get information from him like Owen could.

"So, did you bone her or what?" asked Owen.

"What?! No!" Oliver exclaimed.

Owen came closer, "Lair. You smell like sex. You dog."

"What? You can't smell sex, Owen!"

"You had sex!"

"I did not! Shut up!"

"You did, oh man! You did her! You did her good didn't you?"

"Shut up man. Just let it go alright. I slept with her, big deal."

"So, how was she?"

"I'm not answering that. We aren't in high school anymore."

"So....."

"So I'm not giving you a blow by blow!"

"She blew you!"

Oliver put his fingers to his temples. He was irritated all to hell. Owen was still acting like a child. Oliver needed Owen to be an adult for one second. One. Fucking. Second. That's all.

Owen could not be that adult right now and Oliver accepted this. He grabbed a beer and turned on the TV. The beautiful TV. Hasn't let him down yet, except that damn Kardashian show.

Owen took a seat as they watched the game. Oliver didn't really care who was playing, Owen only cared about the cheerleaders. So right now life was good. Life was good. All was right with the world.