Chapter 4

Alex Rose woke up frantically. What? How the? She thought. Trying to sit up in total darkness, hit her head on something hard and cold. It should have hurt. but didn't.

She ended up ripping what she later found out was wood. Then came frozen dirt. What the fuck was happening? She kept digging. She needed something from up there.

She dug for hours. It seemed as though she was getting nowhere. One word kept coming to mind. One vague image. She couldn't quite grasp it though.

Alex could now sit up and dig. But it's been so long. Yet she's not tired. She's not anything. Strange. Well, she couldn't think about that now, she needed out. What seemed like two days she could now stand.

Standing? She could feel something in her body that she wanted up out of the, where was she? Underground? Alex could barley grasp words or concepts. Her finger tips poked out of the ground. Just barley.

She heard a woman scream as she pulled herself up. She looked around, Alex was in a graveyard. She was dead! Well, now she was undead. The word was clear to her now.

"Brains." Alex states firmly.

After chasing this woman for an hour or so, he finally fell on top of her and began eating her arms and stomach. Then she went for the head.

She tore that poor woman apart. Oh well, Alex was a zombie. Who cared? she looked in the direction towards town.

"Brains? Brains!" He said as she limped towards town.