Chapter 36

" I headed for the palace with Bishot following me. Everything was fine... Until we entered the gates...

"Where are we going?"

"Hmm, there wouldn't be a ball at this point... Oh that's it! The library!!!"

On this route, Ibelin heads to the library to rent a book that she was looking for. There she will meet the prince who also happens to be there. And after this meeting, they go off and eat together was it a date? 'Anyway! I have to hurry and watch...'

"Bishot, hurry..."

Bishot is shown trembiling.

"I guess you haven't recovered from using all that magic yet... Go and rest somewhere while I'm in the palace."

Bishot is shown running away cheerfully. 'Whoa, he's practically running. Was he just faking?' "

"Whaaaat.....?????? I.. would... never....?"

" Latte is shown running into a maid.

"Where's the library... Oh! Excuse me! How do I get to the library?"

"It's that way."

"Thank you! Now! I just have to turn this corner and..."

Latte comes to a halt.

"Oh!"

'I didn't think I'd meet Rondemio so quickly.'

"Greetings, your highness, the next sun of the empire."

'Wait! If Ron is here... Does that mean he's already met Ibelin?'

"Are we in public right now? You may rise n.."

Latte is shown cutting him off before he could even finish the sentence.

"Pardon?" "

"The disrespect... the disdain the opprobrium the amount of flippancy"

Rondemio spoke whilst being incredibly flabbergasted. (Studying for my English final right now I'm sorry T-T)

" "And you look up right away."

"I'm quite nimble but what did you mean by "Public?" I figured you wouldn't be so polite if we were in private."

'Oh right. He said before I don't have to be so formal when we are in the garden' A bunny appears with the words 'The rabbit garden' Latte looks around than giggles mischievously.

"Hehe~ I see we're alone here!"

'Oh! Does that mean I can tease the prince right now?! Well if anything I can use my shield no.1 "Ibelin" or shield no.2 "The princess's handkerchief." ' "

"Is that all what I am to her? :o"

Rosaline said questioning her idle, her icon, her literal heroine. 'I think I need to rethink my life choices...'

" 'Now how to tease him... hmmm...?'

"..."

".."

"UGH! THAT FACE! IT IS MUCH TOO HANDSOME!! MY EYES! GAH! oh no it's all gone dark. what should i do now..."

"... I'll fetch you a doctor." "