Chapter 3

Start writing your story

"The screen shows Latte Taking out stacks of paper with a quill. There are pages flying round as she writes full pages for her novel.

"I've never been good at speed reading and now I can shorthand."

The screen is now cut to a bookstore with girls fangirling over the book. The screen than shows a girl talking to a cashier.

"Where's the "Wandering knight Edwin"?!"

"I'm sorry It's still in the press..."

"WAIT YOU SAID THAT IT WAS IN THE PRESS THE LAST TIME TOO!!!!!!"

"AGHHH DON'T PULL MY HAIR!!"

Back outside the store you can see a group of girls talking civily.

"Did you hear? Rumour has it that a sequel's coming out?"

Now you can see Latte with a hat and a jacket. 'Due to my unbelievable hard work, my first work was selling like hot cakes. It didn't take long for it to get to #1 recording of the most number copies sold in the Bimor genre. The publisher in charge of my work welcomed the news with open arms, I was ranking in unbelievable amounts of money at the age of fifteen. The screen shows Latte holding a pile of gold diabolically laughing. "

"She started this at fifteen?!!"

Princess asked kind of flustered. People played it off as being shocked about how successful she was, but knowing the contents of said book she was shocked how dirty minded Latte was at such a young age.

"So that was where she got all that money from."

Esula said with no expression in her voice as she clutched her head. Everyone look on in either pity or empathy.

" 'To this day, copies of "The wondering knight Edwin" Ate sold at even higher prices' Latte is humming to herself as Esula comes on screen.

"Miss, what are you reading, you're smiling so much!"

To that question Esula was ignored left questing what was going on. After a few minutes Latte responded.

"Huh..? Its you, Esula I was just reading a letter hahaha..." "

Esula was flushed at her sudden appearance on screen finding it quite embarrassing. As Bishot was blushing for another reason.

" ' Father is usually benevolent. But he's still conservative enough to stop me from publishing Bimor novels... If blabber mouth Esula knew, the secret would get out in a heartbeat.' "

"I am not a blabber mouth!!!"

Esula was quick to defend herself whilst looking at the screen in astonishment Latte would say such things about her.

" "Oh right Miss! You're going to attend the tea party, right?"

Esula suddenly spoke up.

"Oh yeah right.. I forgot about it."

"Since we have plenty of time, we can prepare slowly. I'll fix your hair first."

Esula is shown taming the untamable that was Latte's hair. 'Woah this is the handiwork of a true master..! The only one who can tame my disastrous curls, is you Esula! I love you so much!!!'