Chapter 5

" 'As soon as I saw Rondemio, I automatically remembered something. That day was... That day, a close friend had come back after seeing a male actor = who was called <Elf-man> Up close.

"What did he look like?"

"He's... He's HANDSOME!! Dang it he's good looking! Just darn yeah, handsome!"

"Is that all you got?"

"No way! There's nothing else to say really!!"

I teased my friend, asking if her Broca's area was injured, but now I fully understand them.

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN HIM IN PERSON"

I see now. I understand. must admit the crown prince... He was shockingly handsome. We... we are the same species right??? Everything is the same but what's wrong??'

 we are the same species right??? Everything is the same but what's wrong??'

Comparing Rondemio and I was like.. Comparing a true work of art that was completed over a week, with the artist worked ceaselessly day and night, to a chicken-scratch doodle drawn. With a foot while picking you nose. "

Everyone was laughing at the image. Including Arwin though he was turning green with jealously. (like Ibelin in chapter 131-134)

" "Ca..Cano."

'.....Um, your eyes are gonna pop out. He sure isn't just good-looking, he's also tall, has broad shoulders, and long legs... Although he's getting so much attention that it's quite scary. He sure has an amazingly thick face, as expected from a male lead.'

"Oh! Come to think of it, where's Ibelin."

The crown prince is shown looking around. 'The crown prince looks shocked all of a sudden.' Latte is shown with popcorn and 3-D glasses on. 'Anyone would know. Unless you were an idiot. The heroine is in Rondemio's sight right now...! Finally Ibelin enters. Huh?' Ibelin is shown to be reading a book.

"W-WHAT?! That person doesn't she even care about the banquet?"

"Yeah-"

The crown prince is shown being a bit ticked off. While everyone else is just staring at a confused looking Ibelin. 'Yeah this was it. It was precisely this! This kind of indifference was quite strange to him. He thought perhaps she did no see him.' "