Chapter 1

"The screen flashed to an unfamiliar futuristic building. 

"Yaaay~! Final exams are over!!"

A faceless girl called out

"Hey miss thanks for your effort~"

Called out some random boys.

"Sure, don't play around and go home early."

She replied getting an

"Okay~"

In response. She looked at a strange item that resembled the strange black box but smaller. It reading 'Novel Romance'"

Everyone stared at the screen in awe and confusion over what they were seeing. Whilst everyone was entranced Kenneth spoke up.

"Why are we reacting to someone we don't even know?"

Arwin joined in questioning

"Why are we, and what time is this set in?"

Everyone joined in on that though process except for princess Rosaline who's only thoughts were on the novel romance that the girl was reading. The prominent voice from before answered,

"You will see soon enough and this is set in the year 20018 (not sure if this is true or not too lazy to search this up 😅)"

Everyone's jaw dropped in amazement and continued to look on

" 'Could it could have come out? The exams are finally over, I'M GONNA FANGIRI SO HARD OVER THE
WEEKEND!!' "

"So we can hear the girls thoughts?"

Arwin questioned out loud 'Intresting'

" "WHAT?! They are still not released yet"

Said the girl to no one in particular, as she laid on her bed with a beer and computer.

"What's taking so long? It's okay, a true fangirl would read the whole series again on a Friday night with a can of beer"

'The book I am waiting for is called "The flower of the beast" (a super popular romance novel) Well the title of itself sounds like a beastly emperors obsessive love story but it is about a heroine managing the fishery with the three most handsome guys in the empire"

With that an image of Ibelin feeding fish food to a fish form of the three male leads appear.

Dead silence fills the room before Rosaline, and Esula burst into laughter. As Rondemio, Arwin and Kenneth just stare in shock. 'Why do we look like that' is all they could think. Where the news of being the protagonist does not shock Ibelin in the slightest.

" The youngest duke, the master of the magic tower and even the crown prince fall in love with her."

At that Arwin rolls his eyes. 'Me with that rock?' Is all he can think about though as he thinks of romantic relationships all he can think about it Latte for some reason.

" 'Doesn't that make me jealous.... Well it has nothing to do with me anyway.'

" It is all cliche and full of obvious flags. But I still liked the authors awesome and unique style of writing. But what if most important is the male leads......"

Sha lalalala~ is heard with a distorted image of Arwin, Rondemio and Kenneth appear.

"COME BACK YOU AUTHOR FREAK"

The girl is seen crying and hitting her keyboard.

The people can help but laugh a lot thinking how she reminds them of a certain someone.