Chapter 4

"  A plain room is shown with Latte sitting alone on a desk, with the head maid standing by.

"Shall I prepare the meal or bath?"

Latte waves than focuses on the desk. 'shall I first sort out my thoughts?'

"YOU IDIOT!! If I knew this would happen I would've paid attention from the begging when I started reading the whole series!""

'I only ended up remembering the fact that the heroine acted in a peculiar way, different from the others at the banquet hall. I only read that darn four-way meeting scene over and over again so hard that I don't even remember the rest.... Well anyways it took quite a long time to come to this point. I do still have dreams about my past. It ruined my sleep and I'd wake up looking very tired.' It shows Latte munching on food.

'But now I don't really cry or get upset. I'm doing really well - I'm eating great food and made lots of money.' 

The screen than shows a woman yelling at Kim. 'In my past, I used to get yelled at by the principal and parents. The unruly students were hard to handle, too. I was 25 years old, single and had to worry about my divorced parents on top of everything else. I don't miss that life.'

The tv than reveals her new parents.  'Right now.. it's too peaceful that I'm almost bored. My past is too full of troubling memories, I can't even begin to glorify it. Sometimes I'd think to myself that coming to this place was a gift from heaven who was feeling sorry for me.'

Kim is shown being depressed whilst Latte was looking happier and into the light.

"It would've been better if I wasn't a supporting role...."

Latte is rolling around on the floor. 'Ah now I feel sorry for the many male extras who were sacrificed to let the male leads shine.' "

With no one talking all the girls stared at the male leads than stared at Bishot.

" 'Now I can see everything inside the novel with my own eyes... To be honest... Right now I'm feeling... SO EXCITED!!! Ten days from now.. guess the plans for the sequel will have to wait.. Booke from the publisher will really want to die but I can't help it'

A frail brunette with Harry Putter glasses appear on screen panicking.  'Ten days will go quite slowly. So shall I make some popcorn??'

The morning of just the first day out of ten.

"DRESS! LET'S GO BUY A DRESS!"

Latte is being shaken violently

"MY LADY!! YOU HAVE TO LOOK GOOD! AT THE BANQUET!"

"Huh?"

"For the crown prince."