Chapter 8

" "What are you doing there?"

'The appearance of the super pipular, youngest duke of the empire, Kenneth!! By the way Kenneth's voice is really nice.'

"Uh who are you?"

Kenneth is shown shocked.

'PFTAHAHAHAHA, my my, so dang funny. Looks like he got hit in the head hahahhaha!! Well Ibelin might not know him since she's a foreign student PFT!'

"Do you real not know me?"

'It's much fun cuz its so obvious!' "

"What is with you guys and your egos?"

Arwin spoke.

"Like you can talk?"

Kenneth and Rondemio spoke back.

" "Yes, perhaps there's a reason I have to know? Oh, are you his majesty of this palace... but that can't be."

Kenneth is shown laughing.

"Hey, don't laugh.. Can't you help me a little? I can't come down by myself...."

"I'm curious as to why you went up there in the first place."

"Because of the bird's nest."

"Nest."

"Yes the bird's nest looked tilted as if to fall."

"Just trying to help.."

"Let's get you down first. I'll even catch you."

Ibelin is shown jumping down, gracefully falling into Kenneth's arms.

'Oooh, this is speeding up quite fast compared to the crown prince.'

Fish 2 (Kenneth) overtaking fish 1 Rondemio...Anyway it will turn out evenly towards the back. "

"WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE FISH REFERENCES!!"

"WHY DO WE LOOK LIKE THAT."

The pain in the male leads voices were evinate.

" "$@*#^@!"

'Oh I can't hear their voices!!!'

"*&*($&#*)&"

It shows Latte walking out of the bushes. 'A little bit closer...' She than steps on some popcorn CRUNCH.

"UGH!!!"

"WHO'S THERE???"

'Haha, I'm caught. Haha, popcorn you idiot... N-no wait! Wake up! Try pretending you're just passing by... Naturally.'

The screen shows Kenneth fuming.

"Those deep sunken eyes. Deja vu coming up from deep down. I definitely know what you're up to, you are a stalking fan"

'Wait what?!' "

"What?"

Cano says in astonishment.

"Like I mean you no disrespect sir, but that is a bit far. Arwin was right about your big ego!"

Kenneth looks up to defend himself feeling bad about the situation in the long run but stops knowing what will come next.