Chapter 0

With a flash of bright light Arwin woke up in a strange room. This was strange being he was always the one with control being the strongest person basically in the whole world. He tried to teleport out but to no avail, trying to calm down he decided to look around to access his situation.

It seemed like he was in a weird play room but instead of a stage there was a flat black box instead. Whilst looking around he spotted some familiar faces. Those being Ibelin, Duke Kenneth, Crown prince Rondemio, Princess Rosaline, Bishot and what looks to be a random maid.

As they all start waking up more and more chaos begins to stir in the theatre that they are trapped in. Kenneth, and Rondemio rush to Ibelin to see if she is okay while Arwin and Rosaline are left wondering where Latte went. They were all just at a festival and were confused as to why they were all here minus Latte. After two minutes of confused murmuring and chaos a load voice booms through the room.

"Would everybody calm down?"

With this the room was quiet as a mouse. Though Arwin spoke up questioning something everyone wanted to know.

"Why are we here? And who are you?"

"You are here to react to the life of lady Latte, and my identity has no use to you guys"

The room heard a snap of a set of fingers and they were sitting in a row of chairs.

'So this is what it feels like?' Thought Arwin remembering the amount of times he has teleported and tossed around Latte.

"Would you all please face the black box in-front of you. The show is about to begin"

With that everyone shut their mouths and looked on to the screen to see what was going to show up in-front of them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you so much for reading this first chapter! Sorry if there is any errors I am still learning and figuring this whole thing out! I am excited to try and write this but with Midterms and Finals coming up I don't know how much I will be able to post! Hope you guys have a great day or night and see you at the next chapter!! :D