Chapter 20

" "were there monsters left in the area?"

Kenneth asked clutching his temple. 'Oh! How come they aren't moving?' Kenneth is shown glaring. 'Oh.. they're frozen by Kenneth's glare. I must admit that it is scary. Oh! He's getting ready to chop the orcs!!' Kenneth is shown with the internet loading sign above it. 'Hmm, it would be gross in real life right? Should I close my eyes? But I'm curious.' Kenneth is shown motivated than catches a glance at Latte and the mood switched. 'Huh? Why is he putting his sword back?' Kenneth is shown smirking and dashing towards them. 'Huh? He's suddenly coming this way..' He picks up Ibelin..... and runs away.

"WHATTT"

"WHAT???"

Esula and Cano screamed.

"Why would you do THAT?"

Rosaline screamed!

"Bro, you are supposed to be one of the clear headed one compared to all of us!!"

Arwin said impressed that Kenneth would do something so out of character.

" "What? What did I just witness?"

'So wait.. Did Kenneth just run away? Only take Ibelin? And leave me here~ With monsters, just to screw with me?'

"You crazy little fish!"

Latte is shown straggling merfish Kenneth. "

"NO GOD PLEASE NO PLEASE WHY OMG LIUEHFLUIAHLIUHFLUEG"

" 'I've wanted her dead and she's asking for trouble, why do I need to get involved? This is my opportunity. Bye heave fun in heaven.' 

"That's it! He cowardly just jumped into the air. How astoundingly cheap and pathetic!!" 

Naruto is shown in front of a lot of people. 'This reminds me of a comic I used to read and cowardly town in there, but this is worse than that. Even if I'm a side character, this..'

"hurts.."

"Human fsh....."

'Then again, they talk pretty well.'

'Tsk, FSHH.'

"Human FSHH. Pitiful human fsshhhhhh."

"That's true FSShhhhh, but..."

'I'm being pitied but monsters, what has my life come to..?' Latte is shown in tears.

"Kill pitiful human FSHHH!"

Latte is shown freezing in shock.

"WHAT? WEREM'T YOU PITYING ME?"

'Right what did I expect from this life? Stay focused! Thank goodness I brought all I had.'

"Hehe, it's been a while! Fighting is all about striking first! Right, just use all of them! Use them all! This is my cash of fury!"

Latte is shown angerly ripping scrolls with wind going everywhere.

"WATCH ORCS! SEE THE POWER OF MY MONEY!! Hehe! I'm back~ Magical cash power~~!!!"

Latte is shown with gold coins dancing around her. Than the orcs are shown flying away.

"This is my chance to let go of all my anger and stress!! See ya, orcs!!"

"Human, strong!! FSHHHHH!"

"FSHHHHH!"

I was fine since the defense scroll acted as a shield. I shield 5 wind attack and I teleport. It's really one of the best combinations. 'It's all cleared out now. It was short but I enjoyed it. I hope you're reborn as a docile animal in your next life.'

"Hmm, should I use the last teleport? But where does it take me..Hmm?" 

'Wait why is he here..?'

"Why are you over there?"

'Hah. What a joke. Hey I'm the one who should make that face, you know. Did you come here because you were worried that I might still be alive. Oh right. He hates my smile' Than she is shown ripping the scroll.

"To be continued.."

"I still can't get over the fact you left her."

Rondemio said. 

"I had.... I had my reasons."

"Was you reason you hated her?"

Rosaline said. 

"No just.. just lets watch the next episode.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you all so much for reading! 648 words another shorter one. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing this! 

Hope you guys have a great day, night or evening! :D

Rwy'n caru chi i gyd!! <3

- Hummingbird