Chapter 28

"  "Hey... You... r.... Excuse...!!!!"

Latte reaches out to grab him than hesitates 'Wait Kenneth hates people touching him! If I touch him he will tell me to die again.. Oh right there is another way!'

GRAB

"Excuse me your grace!!"

Kenneth turns around unamused than sees Latte, holding him with a.... Pair of kitchen tongs....??

"What is this?"

'What else but tongs to pick up the trash with. I didn't think I would use these for this, thanks earlier self for buying this.'

"I'm sorry your grace I just did it without thinking. But there is something I need to tell you. About us meeting I believe there is a misunderstanding that we need to correct...."

"That's a good method."

Kenneth says gently with a soft smile. "

"Darn I really thought she was being nice to me..."

Kenneth spoke reminiscing on the last memory of this event, granted a slightly distorted version of it.

"Technically she was being nice to you, minus you know, the trash statement she was following your boundaries..."

Esula said objecting the former statement Kenneth made.

"She's not wrong"

Rosaline added on...

Whilst everyone was talking in this matter Arwin was just sitting there in jealously unbeknownst to him what this feeling was.

" "This is quite to my liking."

"W-What"

'I almost forgot since he's usually so assertive with Ibelin. But this women-hating fool detests all kinds of physical contact with the opposite sex, I'm sure about that. I just wanted to treat him like a cockroach... But looks like he took this as me being respectful, haha' "

"See. She was not being nice."

Kenneth shouted. With Esula retorting her previous argument of following his boundaries. This time though the person lost in thought was Ibelin. 'Kenneth, a woman-hater? Really.. Kenneth. She must have gotten something wrong there right....' 

" "What did you want to talk about?"

"What?"

"Didn't you want to talk to me about something? Go on, I'm listening."

'Compared to how he was until now.. He's soft and sweet like pudding.' 

Another unappealing image of Kenneth appeared. "