Chapter 29

" A long fancy table is shown.

"Whoa.."

"It's here, miss Rose!"

The neatly prepared room for my fan meeting...

"Wow is that my seat?"

A fancy rose covered seat is shown. Than blue smoke and mist appears. Causing Booke to be confused and amazed at its beauty.

"What? What's this?"

"Oh! This is.. The effect of teleport!"

People wearing masks who seemed to be my fans began to appear.

"Oh there's the knight who visited our publication!"

"Hmm?"

"They're finally here!"

"Aha!"

All the girls are almost puking due to the after affects of the teleportation magic.

"Haha, they're all nauseous from teleporting. I know how it feels."

'Huh? She's coming this way. Is she the host? Is she a daughter of some rich family?' "

"That person kind of looks like you!"

Rondemio whispers into Rosaline's ear giggling at the impossibility of that being his sister.

" "Lady Rose?"

"Oh, yes."

"It's nice to meet you. I've always wanted to see you in person." "

"Strange she even has basically an identical voice to yours.."

Rondemio whispers with his smile seemingly fading by the minute.

" The eyes beneath the mask bent gently. 'Her eyes are light green, lighter than Ibelin's eyes... I feel like I've seen her somewhere...? Her voice is so elegant. Even a woman would fall for her.. AhEm!' "

Rosaline slightly blushed from embarrassment from one of her idols saying that about her.

" "Why don't we sit down and talk?"

'Right. The fan meeting won't start until we sit down..' I sat in my seat and leisurely looked at the lady sitting across from me. The knights stood straight as if they were guarding her. "

"Those guards even look like yours... haha.. ha... Rose why aren't you denying any of my statements????"

Rondemio asked in a panic as Rosaline just stared at her beloved brother and slowly enjoying watching her brother's world come crashing down.

" 'Looks like she's from a very prestigious family. Is she really my fan? As I thought this rouse seat is mine. Now let the fan meeting begin! I'm kind of.. nervous now! What should I say?'

"I've read all of your books lady Rose. Oh! I brought your book with me. Could you sign this for me?"

'She's elegant even when handing over the book.. Who is she?'

"Oh me too!"

"I brought my copy as well!"

'Oh wow! Signing my own books!'