Chapter 18

" 'Did I do something wrong? Why did she..'

Ibelin's expression changed so quickly that I can't be sure if I saw that right. I couldn't properly recall it so I decided to forget about that split second. After meeting Ibelin and her three fish, I returned to my residence. 'Today was a busy day. I'm amazed that I got to meet all three male characters. Today will be "Fish day" from now on!!'

"Miss!"

"Oh.. Esula?"

"You're just in time. Everyone is waiting for you!!"

"Waiting for me?"

'I wonder what's going on.. Why are they waiting for me?'

Meanwhile in the meeting room.. The screen shows everyone in the building talking about Latte. 'Huh? This is the way to the meeting room. Wait meeting room? They're having a discussion while waiting for me? Wait just a moment.' Now the screen switches to an anime Latte. "My name is Latte Ectrie. A noble"

Latter Ectrie is the daughter of a distinguished noble. She's never dated anyone for 18 years meaning... "

"Wait are they going to marry her off?"

Rosaline asked, knowing what it is like to have to have to consider arranged marriages. With the question Esula gets PTSD from the meeting remembering how stressed Latte is finally understanding how Latte may think that way.

" "My lord, the young miss is back."

'18..? Wait.. don't tell me..'

"Latte"

'ARGH!! Doesn't father look a bit too serious?!' Even mother is here? If my suspicion.. No, theory is right it means..! She's clearly uncomfortable!! I knew it there're here to talk about my MARRIAGE!!'

"Sit here. I have something I need to discuss with you"

'That's it I know what is coming!!!' Latte is shown staring in fear.

"We wanted to.."

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

"Know how you felt about opening popcorn business."

"I won't accept an arranged mar- what? Huh?"

Latte is shown embarrassed.

"What did you just say?"

"No, it's nothing. I didn't say anything yep, nothing at all!"