Chapter 12

" "W-WAIT!!!!!!"

Latte is shown holding the gangster's arm.

"...what?"

'This guy, his face's is so scary.'

"What's with this chick?"

'Wait.. did he discover me just now? Even though I'm supporting role, I'm ignored bu an extra gangster?' "

"Jeez what is she doing?"

Cano asked.

"Why would she do something as dumb as that"

Esula added.

" 'I'm right.. haha. Argh! That idiot! He's probably ruling the back streets with that look!'

"You two..! All right are you saying you wanna get beaten up instead?"

'Me? Beaten up instead? You're joking, right?'

"Wait but wait why's the fist for me when Ibelin was the palm? You're discriminating people" "

"Pretty privilaage is terrible"

Said Ibelin.....

" "Oh my! Arwin's just in time?!"

It shows Arwin doing a sailor moon esk pose.

"It took long right? I had to take a dump sorry."

Latte is shown drooling looking out in the distance with Ibelin incredibly concerned for her. 'Darn dream.. That'd never happen.. Arwin when will you come? At this rate we're all gonna die. By any chance are you gonna turn u saying "WAIT!" and rescue only Ibelin after I'm covered in blood...?'

The screen shows Latte on the floor covered in blood dead. "

At the time when this was shown Arwin couldn't care less if Latte lived or died, but now looking back and seeing her terror and seeing the image of Latte dead, he had an almost gut-wrenching feeling. Besides him everyone close with Latte started cringing at the idea of Latte's death. Except for the crown prince.

" 'It can't be helped. I guess I have no choice.' 

"Time out!"

"Time out? What the heck is that? Come on and give me your money eh!"

'You friggin'.. but she shouldn't be swept away when I use it.' Latte is shown pulling a scroll out.