Chapter 14

" Latte is shown causing mischief as she sees a bunny and decides to mess with them.

"AHHH A DANGEROUS BEAST!!!"

Rondemio looks on in agony and annoyance.

"Thank you for saving my friend's life from that dangerous beastly rabbit your highness. Oh!"

"Ahem."

It's true that the royal prince is being very gracious with me. That's because Rondemio is the true to charm the target's friend as well. O course the problem is that he's too handsome and ends up seducing others. Now that I think about it, Ibelin was betrayed in the original novel because of him. If only he didn't smile at her.. Gee you're a fish with many sins.. "

"AGAIN WITH THE FISH THING!!!!! PLEASE STAWHP!!!"

" "Pfft,"

"I-Ibelin?"

"AHAHAHAHA a dangerous beast... hahah!"

'That clear, refreshing laughter reminds me of something from a long time ago.' It shows a can of 7-up. "Hey, your laugh is hilarious.." Playing the most cursed laugh. 'Is this the difference between a sidekick and a protagonist...? I won't cry, no matter how lonely or sad I am. Because I'm the sidekick, Latte.' "

"Your laugh is quite beautiful!"

Cano says in amazement.

"Oh stop, it is not that good!"

Ibelin states.

"No it really is a work of art!!"

" The crown prince is shown staring at Ibelin laughing with loving eyes. 'That look... is he just watching her because she's pretty? But he shouldn't be attracted to her yet. Perhaps this is thanks to... my clever intervention?'

"Your- your hi.."

"Your laughter is quite beautiful."

"Ugh that's so cheesy." (I didn't mean to make Cano say that line earlier my mind just filled that in _)

"How much? How much do you need?"

'He'd probably look cool even if he said that cheesy line I saw once.. Wow so soulless. She's something else too.' Ibelin is shown staring saying thank you with not a bit of interest in her eyes.

"Oh and you don't need to be formal to me too."

'Did you already forget my name?'

"Yeahhhhh sure, okay."

'Go on be in a sour mood. Do I look like I care?' The crown prince is shown staring at her with a sour look. "

"Did I really look like that, usually I am great at controlling my emotions."

"Well clearly you aren't that good."

Arwin said. With that Rondemio gave him a very angry glare, only further proving Arwin's point.

" Well it doesn't matter it's fine as long as he thinks I'm Ibelin's friend. My goal was to be Ibelin's friend anyway I think I'm a successful sidekick.. Right?

- Bonus - (This is such a short chapter.)

"Hello everyone! As you all know I'm Latte Ectrie."

The crown prince is shown staring into space.

"My specialty~"

Latte is shown stabbing a flag into Rondemio's head with blood trickling down. "

"OH GOD!!!"

Esula screamed not expecting to see anyone's head impaled with flags.

" "And my hobby is! Flagging all of the male interests.

The screen shows Kenneth pissed off with more blood than Rondemio. With a confused Arwin with a next sign over him.

"You with the curls, Off with your head!"

I didn't say it was a love flag.. the flag is shown up close with a skull and Latte's frizzy hair on it.

'It is a death flag, but hahahahhaha.'

"To be continued" "

"What was that?

Rondemio asked in confusion.

"That my dear friend was a fever dream."

Arwin replied for the a millionth time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you all so much for reading! This was such a short chapter sorry! 652 words.. Thank you for all the reads I am planning to consecutively post this with chapter 13 and maybe chapter 15, but thank you so much for reading and supporting this fanfiction. Also chapter 122 in Villains are destined to die like AHHEOIF:IH!! Penelope and Callisto are so cute!

Hope you guys have a great day, night or evening! :D

Rwy'n caru chi i gyd!! <3

- Hummingbird