Chapter 15

" "I must be going. The count will be waiting If i delay any longer."

"It was an honor to meet you. Please take car."

"A pleasure to meet you. Good bye."

"..I hope we meet again."

'Look at that face. and he was so confused when I greeted him rudely. He's not even looking back. Was I too rude? But it was just too much fun. Bye Ron. See you later! Huh? She's still laughing?'

"Ibelin, you must be into that sort of thing, gap Moe."

"Gap.. Moe? What's that?"

"Oh..! Just something."

*Gap moe is Japanese slang for when someone acts strangely or different to how they look.*

'Maybe we should go back now that this event is over?'

"Oh Latte! Actually I was planning to visit the Library today. Would you like to join me?"

"The library?"

'Wait.. the library?' "

"What is so important about the library?"

Bishot asked.

"Well if we continue to watch the show we will fin out."

Esula said back.

" Ibelin visited the national library quite often to borrow old books. As the protagonist when Ibelin visited the library.. While she was reading.. Gosh!! THAT'S RIGHT! 'The second fish! Kenneth' I can't miss this event with the second male love interest! 'This is great!'

"Alright!"

I'll emphasize the fact that I'm Ibelin's friend to Kenneth. 'I have to let him know he can't kill me. The thought of meeting Kenneth at the library and him shaking since he can't kill me because of Ibelin is so entertaining. Hmm, still I shouldn't let Ibelin know about this.'

"I really like books!"

"She has quite the opposite idea of a fun thing to do on a Sunday afternoon that I do.."

Cano added who like Esula was learning so much about a girl she was close to.

" 'Although it's limited to only bimor books.'

"I'm happy we have something in common!"

'She's laughing at my silly sudden moves! She really is just so angelic.'

It shows Ibelin laughing with angel wings. "

With that Kenneth and Rondemio became blushing messes.

" "Well then. Now that we're ready. Off to the library."

"Your carriage is ready."

'I can't wait to see what Kenneth will do to me with Ibelin around!' "

Rosaline looked up at the screen in terror. 'What?' With everyone being chill she realized she just had a dirty mind and literally no one else cared.

" "Huh?!"

A majestic carriage is shown. 'Wow.. look at how fabulous it is.. Oh, right the count owes Ibelin's father a favor.'

"You didn't have to really.. Please you don't have to prepare this next time.."

'Right a humble protagonist would be troubled by a carriage like this.'

"Is this what humans use to travel? It is softer than a dragons scale I suppose. hahah. Oh! Did you hear that?"

"haha, you're funny Latte!"

'How can she laugh at such a bad joke..? Truly, she has a heart as big as an ocean.' The screen now shows a broken down carriage. While I was praising Ibelin's graciousness the top was over in an instant.

"Wow, oh my! The building is so tall!! And the inside is even more beautiful! Why is it so pretty?"

I told Ibelin I liked books, but it was obvious that I've never visited the library before, as I ended up following her. "

"Wow you two make the perfect duo! Someone who easily laughs at everything and one who is easily impressed!"

Arwin said in mocking amazement.

Everyone minus Ibelin had the same thought 'Well, he isn't wrong though..'

" 'I knew it.. Ibelin is heading straight to the old books. You studied all of this just for Ibelin? Fish number 1 I commend you efforts.' "

"SIMP"

Arwin shouted. (They wouldn't know what that was, but in their time it would be called soft man or something, and that doesn't roll off the tongue any who)

" 'Where could Kenneth be..?'

"Hmm? Gee as expected of the male love interest number two how can he just stand right there? He's so handsome that I can find him right away. How annoying! Where's Ibelin?'

Ibelin is shown picking up a book causing it to domino over her head. 'Oh there she- wait that book!'

"HUH..HUH? IBELIN! WATCH OUT!!"

- Bonus - (For another short chapter <3)

The screen shows Kim looking at the tv with a remote. Now Latte appears on the screen.

"Hey everybody, I'm gonna show you a new kind of rapping!"

'Is she a new rapper..?'

"Let's get it! A ferocious beastly rabbit! Nostrils flaring, chaos stirring! Watcha gonna do?! I'm Ibelin's friend Yo!" "

With that Ibelin burst out into laughter remembering the event again like it was yesterday, and remembering it so clearly because you know.. she just watched it. With that everyone else stared in shock not knowing what to say as Arwin rubbed his temple in loving asperation.

" 'Ugh not that freaking dream again! But now that I watch myself objectively I'm a horrible sidekick.'

"To be continued.." "

"Oh my god.."

Esula said remembering a time when she walked in on Latte having one of those cold sweat dreams. 'Was that what was bothering her..? Really..?' (Head cannon)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you all so much for reading! 904 words! Finally one of the longer ones! I hope to get this out before 12am today in my country! Thank you all again for over 500 reads I appreciate it so much!

Hope you guys have a great day, night or evening! :D

Rwy'n caru chi i gyd!! <3

- Hummingbird