Chapter 24

" I'd honestly thought I wouldn't meet Arwin even though I'm at the magic tower. Just like no matter how many times you have run through the palace you will not always see the crown prince. Like how I have run around and not see him. 'I'm not sure about meeting him without Ibelin.... I doubt he will kill me. he doesn't kill someone with no reason' "

"I doubt how true that statement is"

Rosaline said questioningly. Which Arwin replied.

"Can't argue with that"

" 'I just won't start a fight with Arwin! Starting today I'll only tease people that I can handle.'

"Oh we don't suspect you tampered with it, Miss Rose. We wouldn't dare, considering how much you purchase a year hahaha"

"Alright..."

"Excuse me while I call the master of the tower.."

'How? How did he know that I use Rose as my Alias? Oh well the magic tower should know who their customers are, right. I came from a world where registering as a member meant spreading my personal information to other continents. This is fine'

"Please have some cookies while you wait."

"OH MY!! Look at the COLOUR and SHINEEE!!!"

'The magic tower is a very good place! Anywhere with free food is good! Arwin wouldn't hurry for someone like me right? He'll take his time~'

Blue smoke appears. "

"Great timing Arwin.."

Esula said surprised at the ironic situation she was in, but to be fair more suprising things have happened so far...

" "Dear customer?"

"WHOAA!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!" 

Latte flings a cookie that snaps and crumbles in the air.

"AHHHHhhhhhh......."

'I got scared and threw the cookie!! Don't tell me that's going to be my future too? The cookie is turning into powder' She says with her eyes turning white and her skin turning pale.

"Oh?"

'Oh! Did he notice me? What s he doing? Is her thinking of how to kill me!?' "

"No I was not thinking of that"

Arwin said upset at Latte's amount of faith in him.