Chapter 21

" Kenneth carried Ibelin to a safe spot. 

"Those monsters can't move so there's nothing to worry about."

And comforted her like that. And as he said the orcs couldn't even move a finger even if they wanted to. Kenneth can easily use his mana to bind the orcs with just his will. "

"Oh so you didn't just leave her to die."

Rosaline said.

"That is something... I guess."

" Kenneth slowly walked towards where he left Latte. He was never serious when he glared at Latte. But he just wanted to scare her a bit.

"That racoon is annoying.. This situation was useful. She'll be terrified all by herself there. And she'll be speechless once I rid of those monsters."

But.. It shows Latte attacking the Orcs. Unexpectedly she was blowing away the orcs whilst ripping scrolls as if she already knew how to use scrolls very well. He couldn't take even one step. 

"How.."

'House Ectrie had their land taken away two generations ago. They should be living off wages from the government.. So how did she get all those scrolls? Even if her family had some savings, that amount of luxury is impossible.' There was nothing he understood about Latte, from her behavior to what she did just now. And.. Latte is shown ripping a scroll, smiling and disappearing. Only confusion was left where Latte disappeared. 

"Owwwwwww. Are they ever going to fix the dizziness after using a teleport scroll..? Ugh. I feel sick."

'The plaza.. So it was here. My hair is a mess. I should tie it up.'

This plaza is the center of all activity in the city, so teleport scrolls usually use this place as a point. "

Arwin just looks on at the screen with the gears turning in his head. Than it hits him. 'Is this that time??' Arwin thinks with stars in his eyes.

" 'The scroll shop is just a few blocks from here. If a scroll was fixed to a public location near my place.. Whatever I used up all the scrolls, so I should get more.'

"Born a sidekick got a short life~"

Latte is shown skipping along singing.

"But if nobody will save me I'll just save myself~"

'He's the prince of pettiness. I've never seen anything like him he's worse than a fish. More like an amoeba or plankton. A dumb fairy who can magically even the calmest person scream in frustration. Now, it's time to empty my bank account. Let's go spend some money! I've always thought this but this place looks so high class. It's like if anyone tries to come in here with an empty pocket, someone will laugh me out of the store. Wow, just imagining that is scary.