Chapter 123

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐

Cynthia (POV)

" Hooo... "

I then pushed the gigantic door in front of me to open it.

But once I opened the door, there was no one in there.

All I could see is that there was a throne just right across me, no one was sitting on it.

I looked around, there are torches on the wall, but I don't see any suspicious things around.

And then suddenly, the door behind me closes on its own.

( What...)

I walked towards the door, I tried opening it again but I just couldn't.

" Could the door be only opened outside? " I said to myself and then I look behind me when I felt like something just moved.

" W-Who's there? " I said while I looked around but I just couldn't see anyone, I'm the only person in here but why... Why does it feel like I'm not alone??

" Who's there? Show yourself." I said but no one answered, but I could still sense that I'm not alone at all.

" I said show yourself, I'm not afraid, I've seen things that are way much worse," I said but still no one answered.

Then suddenly the floor started shaking, I looked up, and tiny stones are falling.

( This cave is about to collapse... Maybe.)

While I was walking around inside the cave, I touched the walls and saw words that are written in an ancient language that I couldn't read.

( Just what is this text on the walls? )

While I was touching the text on the walls, my finger suddenly bleeds out of nowhere.

" What..." I said and then I saw how the text on the walls glows bright blue in front of me.

The text on the walls that were once written in an ancient language that I can't even read, I can finally read them, there were tiny words written just under the ancient language.

" What are these...? " I said and I touched the text on the walls once again and read them.

. . .

" You who have entered the room with a dark heart, seeking vengeance and planting evil in your mind will never be able to change the future. "

" Will never... Be able to change your future... " I said while reading the text.

( Is it...talking about me?? )

I continued to read the text on the walls again.

" In the abyss of darkness,"

" This room will show you what you fear and what you have planted. "

" Fears that will become your... reality," I said while I was touching the text that was written on the walls.

( What nonsense...)

While I was reading and touching the text written on the wall, I then felt the cold chills in my body and how my heart is beating so loudly.

" This..." I said and stopped when I saw how my name is written on the walls.

" That's my name...wha—" I said while I touched my name on the walls and once again the ground started shaking.

When the shaking of the ground stopped, I then looked at my name on the wall again.