Chapter 81 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

Three days had already passed and I have already received a letter from the dressmaker, I was actually so happy when I received a letter from him.

And so, I sent the gown to Mother's villa with a letter too, I just hope mother will like the gown though, if not... Then she can always choose to not wear it.

It is not like I'm trying to force my beloved mother to wear it...

" And this past few days have been really boring..." I said as I was just here inside my room, laying on the bed.

( What should I do now? )

( I wrote a letter from Mr. Bosworth two days ago and without even three hours, I received a letter from him.)

( I thought I would be receiving Mr. Bosworth's reply like father two days or more...)

( But anyway...)

After two more days, it'll be the second Prince of this empire's birthday celebration...

That means, the female pink lead of my older sister's book will appear, she'll have a grand entrance and will have everyone's attention.

Just like how it was written in sister's book, after the birthday of the second Prince, the female lead become the talk of the society.

The female lead was described as goddess in a beautiful gown, she captured so many attention and win so many hearts, especially from men.

" Tsk..."

( Just thinking about it annoys me...)

( I really want mother to stand out and overshadow th female lead but...)

( If I do that, these people...)

( Moth r Cynthia already doesn't have a good reputation in the society...)

( If mother will become the center of attention after the second prince's birthday...)

( I already expect them to say mean things to mother, like how she's an attention seeker... Or much worst.)

( She's already called by so many names, so bringing more attention to mother wouldn't be good.)

( Also, mother is trying to climb back on the society and I know she'll make it to the top.)

( Mother Cynthia has the power to do so, she's already smart but the only problem is that she's In love with Prince Lucien! That jerk! )

" My plan on making mother to be prepared... Is not going to well at all..." I said to myself as I was just staring at the ceiling.

" But I'm sure she's smart enough..." I said

" Still, I need to make sure my plans are going smoothly... Especially that Mr. Bosworth will meet the female lead soon after two days. " I said

" And then, he'll fall in love at first sight with the female lead... " I said

" But it is an inevitable event... Mr. Bosworth is bound to fell in love at first sight with the female lead. " I said to myself.

" It was already written in the book, but we might never know, I have changed so many things now that I'm here... " I said

" And if things aren't taking place like how it was supposed to be in the book, that means there was indeed a butterfly effect and I'm the reason of its cause. " I said to myself.

( But everything is for my beloved mother Cynthia's future, I want her to have her beautiful end too.)

( Just like how the female lead have her beautiful ending but my beloved mother didn't...)

" Well, let's just see what will happen after two days... " I said to myself as I just closed my eyes, trying to have a moment of silence.

.
.
.

------ (POV)

" My miss..." My maid says as I was just standing outside of the mansion, waiting for the people whom I have invited for my party... An advance birthday party.

" My miss... It's getting late, the miss should probably head inside now." My maid says as I stared in the ground as my tears starts running down on my cheek.

" Did all my invitation disappear? " I said while not looking at my maid next to me.

" Uhm... We have already sent all the letters that you have wrote my miss... But, it's getting late now, the miss will catch cold if the miss keeps staying outside." My said says as my tears just won't stop.

" My miss..." She says as she kneel to comfort me.

" Can ... Can you tell me why the hell no one is here? Father isn't here, even my brothers aren't here..." I said while crying.

" Why am I living in a different mansion than them? Is father doesn't want me? Do they not want to see me? Is that why I'm here? Why is no one coming to my party? " I said as she went quiet...

" My miss... I'm still here." She says as she smiled and I can't help but to just cry on her shoulder.

" Miss, can you tell me what to do to make you feel better? If you keep crying, you won't have a pretty face anymore. " She says with a smile.

" Maybe it's a cruel joke on me? " I said as the maid couldn't say a single word but only gives me a hug as she too cried.

" It's alright my miss, I'm here... I'm sure they will come to your exact birthday... " She says with a smile and then she wipe my tears away.

" I have a feeling that maybe... Someday, the miss will have someone to be called her friend..." She says

" You're my only friend." I said as she smiled.

" Yes, I'm also one of my miss's friend. " She says as I just smiled bitterly then I looked at the gate outside.

" Do you think they'll come at my exact birthday? Do you think they will attend? What if they won't? What no one's going to my birthday? Just like now." I said

" What if... No one will come to my birthday? What if I'll be alone again? I wish mother didn't leave me to father. " I said

" I hate everyone, except you... " I said as I looked at my maid as she smiled at me.

" Shall we go back inside now my miss? After this month, the academy will open its gate soon. " She says as I nod my head.

" Right. Another year for me that I wouldn't make friends, because no one wants to be friends with someone who's a daughter of a baron, I'm just a trash in this family. " I said as I went inside the mansion alone.

I'm assigned to this mansion to live alone... With only one maid by my side, my family, father and my two brothers... They live in one big home while I'm here.

My mother is the second wife of father, but mother left me alone in this hell, father and his first wife doesn't like me, even my two brothers.

Why do they hate me? I don't know, first mother doesn't like me because of how I look like, she doesn't like seeing the color of my hair and eyes, she said I looked disgusting, she said my hair looks like a seaweed.

And that she hates the color of my eyes.. the same goes to father, he doesn't like how I physically look like, for I look like my mother...

Do I deserve it just because I have this? I didn't know, it feels like it is all my fault, I've never wish to be born, I didn't have a choice or an option to choose.

I really never wanted to be born, so why?

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»