Chapter 99 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

While everyone were enjoying their self, the little lady Althea, lady Cynthia and Arckduke Willard walked at the center on the dance floor and joined the others.

Everyone then starts looking in to their direction, they were all curious to why lady Cynthia is dancing with another man instead of dancing with the crown prince.

Her fiance, the crown prince of the Lazourel Empire.

" What's lady Cynthia doing with another man??? "

" Oh, you don't know who that person is? The one who's dancing with Lady Cynthia? There is no way you don't know who that person is! "

" What? Who is he anyway? "

" That's Arckduke Willard."

" An Arckduke? "

" Yeah, he's the younger brother of King Leonid Valor Crawther, the current ruler of Khisfire Elzura Kingdom."

" Why's he just an Arckduke? "

" Well, I heard it was the title that Arckduke Willard wanted. "

" So? What's about him? He's just an Arckduke and even though he comes from a royal family, he still can't go against the crown prince of Lazourel Empire."

" Don't you know that an Empire is much larger than a kingdom? "

" Of course, I know that. It's a common knowledge. "

" So, even though he's from a royal family, he can't fight with the crown prince of this empire, Prince Lucien is the son of an Emperor. "

" We all know that an Emperor is recognized to be of the highest monarch honor and rank, surpassing a king. "

" A kingdom is just small, so, what is so great about this man who is dancing with Lady Cynthia? "

" And look how lady Cynthia is smiling, how shameful, she's truly a disgrace to the De Roos family. "

" No wonder the lady's father escorted Lady Auriane De Verley.*chuckles*"

" But seriously, what is so great about Arckduke Willard? "

" Well, there's a rumor about how everyone calls Arckduke Willard as the god of war."

" Rumor? It's not just a rumor, it's a fact, it's not an exaggeration at all! "

" When I visited the Khisfire Elzura Kingdom, Arckduke Willard is well respected by the people there. "

" The people of the Khisfire Elzura said that when it comes to war or any fights, Arckduke Willard has never been defeated."

" Oh, really? "

" I'm telling you the truth, he may be just an Arckduke, but I guarantee you that Arckduke Willard... "

" He is someone that you should never underestimate, just by the title that the people gives him, the god of war, it's not just a rumor. "

" I've seen him how he fight a group of rebel people in Khisfire Elzura Kingdom before."

" After he sheath his sword, not a single of them was breathing, he's a monster in a battle. "

" Is he really that strong? Is he stronger than the crown prince? "

" You should also know that Prince Lucien have never been defeated too... "

" Well, that is true, but the prince has only been fighting with the knights and not with someone like Arckduke Willard. "

" Besides, Arckduke Willard is someone who already has an experience in the battlefield, while Prince Lucien... "

" Did he ever went to a battlefield before? I've never heard anything. "

" What about the Hunting festival? "

" That wasn't a battlefield. "

" I'm talking about war, where you have to fight other people from other countries, where you don't know if you'll come out alive or come home with a victory. "

" As for Arckduke Willard and his older brother the current king, at the age of seventeen, they were already joining the war with their father. "

" Still, it won't change the fact that Prince Lucien is the emperor's older son and he's the crown prince too. "

" But is someone not going to talk about that little girl with them? "

After their gossips, they all then looked at the little girl with black hair and purple eyes, the little girl who's dancing with Lady Cynthia and Archduke Willard.

" They look like a family. "

" But isn't it inappropriate for a lady who is already engaged with the crown prince to dance with another man? "

" She's truly a disgrace. "

" But isn't the child looked pretty? "

" She looked like Arckduke Willard. "

" And that child's eye color is like Lady Cynthia's eye color. "

" *gasp* Could it be that... That child is Lady Cynthia's child?? A child she have been hiding from us and to the crown prince?! "

" If it's truly lady Cynthia's biological child, why does she need to introduce her child now? When she have already hide her? "

" Or it could be just that the little girl is the Arckduke Willard's daughter? "

Everyone were then looking at them with such eyes and expression on their face.

Everyone were whispering good things while there are also things that are not good.

" Sh*t. "

" What's going on? "

Auriane De Verley silently stared at Lady Althea, Cynthia and Arckduke Willard at the right side corner.

" This is not what I have wrote in the novel! What's happening? " Auriane says in a very low voice, so, that no one would be able to hear what she was saying.

" Why did the scenario has changed?? The things happening in here right now, I didn't wrote a single scene like this, like ever! "

" It all started when I went to the Silver Peak mountain, I was looking for Keilbuss, the dragon... But he was not there anymore... "

" I thought it was just a coincidence, but... Something is definitely wrong in here. "

" I have remembered every characters in this novel since I'm the one who wrote this novel and made it to exist... "

" But... There are just so many things that I don't understand anymore... "

" For example... Who is that little girl with the Villainess? I've never heard her name before nor even created her as a character in my novel... "

" Could she be just a side character? "

" No, she can't be just a side character when she's this close with the villainess and one of the characters I have made, Arckduke Willard. "

" And that girl can't be Arckduke Willard's daughter, never have I ever wrote anything that he has a daughter that he have been hiding from everyone. "

" So, it can't be his daughter nor Cynthia's daughter... So what is she? "

" Also... Just why the f*ck is everything not according to my plan? Just like how I wrote the novel!?! "

" F*ck. I need to do something. "

" I can't sit still like this when the happy ending I wanted for my novel isn't the same from how I wrote it! "

" I need to find out what the hell is wrong and once I'll find whoever is causing this so much changes and troubles for me... "

" They better be ready. " Auriane De Verley days as she looked quite upset of how things in her surroundings have changed.

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»