Chapter 103 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Archduke Willard Crawther (POV)

I looked around to see where my daughter is but I couldn't see her anywhere, I can't even see her shadows anywhere in this room.

" It seems like you are not listening to what I'm saying. " I heard his majesty says and I looked at him.

" I apologize, your majesty. " I said, looking at him, " I was looking for my daughter, I can't see her anywhere. " I said as I looked around again and I heard him chuckles.

" It seems like you are quite fond of your little daughter? " King Verio says as I turned my head to only look at him.

" Of course. She is my one and only daughter. " I said, " And as a father, I worry about my daughter, though I don't think I've been a good one. " I said as his majesty nodded his head.

" We all have our own ways to show how we love our children. " King Verio says as he said it with a smile on his face.

" And while we're at it... When did you get married and had a child?? " King Verio says as I just smiled.

" It just happened, your majesty." I said

" And the mother of your daughter? I'm curious to what this woman looked like." King Verio says as I only stared at him.

( His majesty will be shock if I say that I married the woman who ruled the Black Lagoon Forest.)

( I must not let anyone knows my wife's identity to anyone ...)

" My wife's comes from an average noble family, your majesty, I was charmed by her beauty." I said with a smile and his majesty smiled and chuckles.

" Oh, I've been there too...*laughs*" King Verio says as I looked around to look for my daughter again.

But then suddenly we heard a very loud noise outside from the palace and the floor started to shake for about two to four seconds.

" The floor is shaking! "

" What just happened?? "

" What was that loud noise outside all about!? "

" Something must have happened outside."

" Goodness~ that scared me. "

While everyone were panicking and were shocked to what just happened, I then saw Lady Cynthia coming to my direction.

" Your grace," Lady Cynthia says as she nod her head in a way of greeting me.

" And I greet his majesty, the king of this empire." Lady Cynthia says and she did the courtesy bow in front of the King.

" Pardon us, your majesty." I said as I then looked at Lady Cynthia and she did the same thing.

" Your grace, have you seen my daughter? " Lady Cynthia says as I raised an eyebrow at her.

( Her daughter? )

" I mean...ahem..." Lady Cynthia, " Your daughter, she... Where is she, your grace? " Lady Cynthia says as I nod my head.

" I was about to ask you the same thing, my lady. " I said as it seems like just sighed in front of me.

" Your grace, she is your daughter and you're her father, you shouldn't take your eyes off of her. " Lady Cynthia says as I stared at her.

" And aren't you also standing as my daughter's so called... 'mother'? Should your words be applied to you... As well? " I said and she stared at me.

" That is... I mean, your grace, you're her biological father, her family. " Lady Cynthia says