Chapter 50 - The sunshine

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Upon entering her bedroom, the first sight that greeted the little lady was Bosworth, the butler, seated on her bed, his arms and legs crossed.

"Ah... Mr. Bosworth?" she addressed him, removing her cloak and placing it on a nearby chair.

"My lady, where did you go again?" Bosworth inquired, his expression tinged with disapproval.

"Oh, I visited a dressmaker," the little lady responded, her smile genuine.

"My lady, you could have delegated such tasks to a maid," Bosworth remarked, maintaining his stern demeanor.

"But Mr. Bosworth, I needed to handle it personally. Look, I even made a contract!" she exclaimed, proudly displaying the document.

"My lady..." Bosworth's tone conveyed both concern and reproach as he examined the paper and then returned his gaze to her.

"Please don't be angry with me," the little lady implored. Bosworth rose from the bed and discreetly stored the paper in a drawer.

"I have another gift for you," the little lady said, showing the bracelet to Bosworth.

"Did you make it, my lady?" Bosworth asked, looking at the bracelet as the little lady nodded happily, a smile on her face (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

"Yes! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧ I made it just for you! Didn't I tell you?" the little lady replied excitedly.

"Why? You also gave me a yellow flower," Bosworth reminded her.

"Yellow flowers mean friendship to me! ( ꈍᴗꈍ) " the little lady explained.

"Give me your hand, Mr. Bosworth. I want to put the bracelet on you. (✿^‿^) " The little lady asked, and Bosworth agreed, extending his hand.

"There. Isn't it pretty?" the young lady asked, proudly displaying the bracelet. "I asked Mr. David for his help, and he gave me these beautiful glowing stones. Do you like it?"

"And I painted the stones with letters to spell out your name. Do you like it? ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ" she continued, her smile brightening.

"I also painted a heart, because it's my token of love. ( ꈍᴗꈍ) Hehehehe, do you like it though?" she added, eagerly awaiting Bosworth's response.

"Thank you, my lady. I will treasure this gift forever," Bosworth replied stoically, his expression unchanged.

But then the little lady surprised Bosworth by giving the bracelet a little kiss.

"(≧▽≦) Hehehe, a good luck! A kiss for ya! Now it's a lucky charm, hehehe. (。•̀ᴗ-)✧" The little lady chuckled, turning away to enjoy another bite of her tarts, unaware of the smile that spread across Bosworth's face behind her.

"Ohmmm~ ( ꈍᴗꈍ) I love strawberries! They taste delicious! ( ╹▽╹ ) " she exclaimed, glancing back at Bosworth, who was still standing nearby.

With both hands raised (つ≧▽≦)つ, the little lady gestured as if asking to be carried.

"What is it, my lady?" Bosworth inquired.

"Could you kindly help me onto my bed? I'm feeling a bit tired to climb up myself. (つ✧ω✧)つ" she requested, to which Bosworth nodded in response.

"Thank you! \(^o^)/ " she exclaimed happily, taking a sip of her fresh milk.

"My lady, I have a question for you," Bosworth began, prompting the little lady to look at him while she was still chewing her snacks.