Chapter 108 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

" Dad... Why are we here? " I said, watching the other noble kids talking to one another.

( I have no idea why my father brought me here...)

( He only told me that we were going to the capital again as he have a business with someone.)

( And I have no idea why does he have to bring me with him! )

( But I can't say 'no' to him, I thought we would have father-daughter kind of bond later on...)

( But to think he brings me here without telling me anything about this! )

" Ohoho~ Great to see you here in my humble home, your grace, the Archduke of Camunia." A tall handsome man with blonde hair says and there's a woman with green hair right besides him.

( Camunia.... Is this person talking about the territory that is ruled by none other than my dad? Archduke Willard? )

( Archduchy of Camunia...hmm...)

" We could only prepare this much..." The woman says as I looked around.

" That's alright, I'm only here to talk about some business, while my daughter..." Dad says as he then looked at me, so, I look back at him.

" I'm also hoping for my daughter to make a few friends while we're here." Dad says while I give a 'what-look' kind of face.

" My~ so this child here is your daughter? " The woman in green hair says as I stared at her.

" She looks quite like you, your grace. " The man in blonde hair says.

" Of course she would look like me, after all, she's my daughter. " Dad says as I just sighed and then he turns around to face me.

" Why don't you go and talk to the other noble kids? " Dad says as I only give him a look on my face.

" Come on Thea~ my lovely daughter, I bring you here on purpose, so that... You can make friends at your age too. " Dad says as I glared at him.

( I already have a friend though, she even had a cat named Finn! )

While he was kneeling on one knee so that he could match with my height, he then holds my hand while looking at me.

" Stop glaring at your handsome dad." He says

( Argh... I mean, I know his handsome but where does his confidence comes from? I mean... Maybe it comes from his face? )

( My dad is physically handsome than the male lead yeah! )

" Come on Thea, smile and open those beautiful eyes of yours and stop glaring at your father." Dad says with a smile on his face while the two couples were just watching us.

And then Father suddenly pulled a doll out of nowhere.

( Wow, doing magic right in front of me, that was so cool.)

" Here. Take this doll with you, make new friends and play with your friends with this doll." He says as I just looked at the blonde doll on my hand with blue eyes.

( Seriously? Why do I have to play with dolls with those children? Do I look like a child? )

( I mean... I am a child.)

( My ghad!!!! When will I become 18!? )

" Now go on, go and make friends with the other kids around your age." He says with a smile.