Chapter 121

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Cynthia (POV)

" Will my dear daughter be alright? " I said while looking at the doctor.

" The lady will be fine after resting for two days, there's nothing to worry about your grace," The doctor says as I then nodded my head with a smile on my face.

" I will now take my leave, pardon me."  The doctor says and I just nod my head again with a smile and the doctor finally leaves.

I then looked at Althea and smiled while watching her laying on the bed, the maids are taking care of her.

( Just who was it?! )

( Who dared to hurt my little gem??! )

( I have failed to protect my daughter...)

( Just you wait! Whoever the fuck you are, I'm going to kill you.)

" Thea? "

I then looked behind me just to see Archduke Willard.

" Father! " Althea says with a smile on her face and Archduke Willard then went towards to Thea to give her a warm hug.

" Thea, what happened? " Archduke Willard

" Who is it?! Who harmed you?! " Archduke Willard says while I just stared at him.

" Your imperial highness," I said and he then turns his head to look at me.

" Forgive me for not watching over Thea," I said but he just stared at me.

" Thea didn't get to see who the person who pushed her off the bridge. " I said and Archduke Willard looked at Thea.

" I'm sorry, I couldn't even protect you from anyone, forgive me, my daughter. " Archduke Willard says but Thea smiled warmly.

" Dad, you do not need to apologize, you didn't do anything wrong, besides I'm not dead yet, I'm going to be just fine, Dad. " Althea says which I frowned.

( I'll kill whoever harmed my daughter.)

( I'll kill them. I'll definitely kill them.)

( I'm going to kill them.)

" This is not fine, my little miss! " Maddie says

" How could they hurt you, my little miss! My miss, please be careful next time when you walk alone," Maddie says

" Your imperial highness, I suggest that we should hire a knight to always protect Thea. " I said and Archduke Willard gets up and looked at me.

" That's a good idea, I happened to know someone we can trust. " Archduke Willard says and I nod my head.

" Rabbit! I'm here! "

I then turn around to look who that voice come from but it was just the apprentice of Archduke Willard.

" Rabbit! Are you alright?! I heard what happened here, you didn't get hurt right, rabbit? " Lucas says while I just frowned watching this boy who jumped on the bed and sit next to my daughter.

" Argh, don't stick your face near to me~ you smell really bad." Althea says while she tries to push away Lucas from her.

" What? Do I really smell funny? Well, it can't be helped since I just finished practicing—" Lucas says but was interrupted by Bosworth.