Chapter 106 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

*Yawn*🥱

I then get up from my comfy bed and looked around in my room.

( Did my father and mother Cynthia wake up early to leave my room? )

( Or was I just that tired? )

" Well, that doesn't matter..." I said with a smile and then I get out from the bed.

I then went to the balcony of my room still in my nightgown.

( Isn't this the beginning of when my mother Cynthia will fall apart??? )

( Will I be able to achieve my goal? )

( What if I can't? )

( What if mother Cynthia is fated to die from the hands of the male lead and the female lead? )

( What if instead of helping mother and everyone else away from their doom... I'm only making everything fall apart faster?? )

( What if everyone is going to die because of me? )

( That means... My father in this world would also be in danger because of me...)

" I don't want that." I said to myself while looking at the garden right below me.

And then suddenly, I saw a pretty winged purple butterfly, it seems like its flying towards me.

" Hello..." I said as the butterfly lands on my hand.

( This one looks so pretty! )

" I think purple colors will be my new favorite col—" I said but I didn't finish what I was about to say when the color of the butterfly faded... No, it changed.

At first, it was purple but then the color started to changed into red.

The color is deep red.

" Hah. This place is really fantasy." I said to myself while looking at the butterfly on my hand.

( I wonder what does a red color butterfly symbolizes for...)

While I was watching the butterfly on my hand, I then heard the voice of a maid behind me and the butterfly immediately flies away from me.

( Ah... I should I have capture that butterfly and put it inside the jar...)

" Good morning, my lady," the maid says with a smile on her face.

" Good morning~ " I said with a smile on my face looking at the maid.

" I have prepared a warm bath for you my lady, would you like to take a bath now, my lady? " She asked and I just nodded my head and followed the short haired maid right before me.

. . .

Auriane De Verley (POV)

" I'm sorry miss, I could not give out any information about the person who created the design on Lady Cynthia's dress on the second Prince birthday celebration." He says while my eyebrow almost crossed.

" Then at least... Just give me the name of this person sir, a name that she goes by as," I said doing the pleading look in front of him, it always work because I'm the female lead of this novel!

Being the female lead in this novel is a gift pack from the heaven! It truly is such a heaven to be able to possessed the heroine of the novel I created!

But lately... Things are not according to what they should have been!

First, it was the mighty dragon that should have stayed in the cave at the north of the mountain...

Even though I was the author of this novel, I'm also curious to why the dragon was not there!

I even wrote in the novel that the mighty dragon doesn't go anywhere and only stayed in the cave!

So, when I arrived here in Lazourel empire, I was expecting that the mighty dragon have ALWAYS been there!

Well... Truth to be told, I did saw and had a conversation with the mighty dragon.

And as far as I remembered, the mighty dragon should be surprised and happy to see me!

But... The atmosphere he gives off and the way that dragon stares like he's judging me!

*sigh*

If I know that he only tricked me to going down the mountain to pick up some food he likes to eat... If only I know it was a trick...

He wouldn't have escaped from me! And now, I don't know where the heck did that dragon went off!

( Well this isn't the problem right now...)

" So? Just give me the name she goes by, please! " I said, still have that pleading look on my face.

" ... Fine, I'll tell you, the designer of lady Cynthia's dress, she goes by the name as Lady Fern, that is what the lady told me to address her. " He says which I couldn't even say a single word.

( Lady Fern??? )

( Seriously! I didn't even wrote this part in my novel! )

( Lady Fern!? The name sounded like my little sister outside from this world! )

( I swear to God! I didn't wrote a single character that goes by that name! )

( Just what the heck is going on with the novel I have wrote!?! )

( It isn't going according to my plan at all! No, it isn't going according to how I wrote the novel! )

( Why do I feel like...)

" Someone is changing the story of my happy ending romance fantasy novel..." I said to myself

" Pardon me? " He says and I then looked at him and shake my head with a smile on my face.

" Oh, I was just talking to myself." I said with a smile, I then immediately left the store still thinking.

" It couldn't be my little sister outside from this world who is trying to change the story of this novel I have wrote, right?? " I said to myself while walking in the street.

" Nah, it couldn't be her, it couldn't be my little sister, I mean, they could have been coincidentally have the same name..." I said

" But I have never wrote a character that goes by the names as Lady Fern..." I said

" But then again, it is possible for a side character to appear or exist in my novel ... But I felt something so strange going on. " I said

" But no matter what this may be... " I said and then smile.

" Whoever the fuck is changing the novel I have wrote... " I said

" Once I find out who you are, you're gonna so regret being here in the novel I have created! " I said

" I'll kill you and secure the fate of the heroine of this novel! I must have my happily ever after! " I said

" A heroine like me in a novel should be able to achieve that happily ever after, no one is allowed to make any changes of the novel I have wrote! " I said and then the people just started staring weirdly at me.

But then when I smiled at them, the look on their face immediately changed, being the heroine of this Novel is really amazing!

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»