39. I'm done with it

"Where love is, there are always miracles"

---

Five had travel to 1982 to carry out his mission.

He looked down at the paper The Handler has giving him as if staring the address was going to change anything.

He then glanced up before he put the paper back in his pocket.

The sound of people chattering was heard as he walked past a line of parked cars and a man in a the driver seat of one of the cars, opened the door causing Five to move a bit so he didn't get hit.

He entered building before looking around while he fixed his blazer.

He then turned left before he walked over to a blonde woman that was standing by a table, writing something down on a black board in white letters.

He stopped near the woman that was leaning over a table and he leaned down trying to get the woman's attention "Excuse me" he said and the woman jumped back slightly.

"Uff da" the woman said, smiling while looking at him "You snuck up on me there. If you're looking for the cookies we don't put 'em out till 3:00" she said "I can hardly wait" Five said in a ionic and emotionlessly way.

"Uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" Five asked as he looked around the room while messing with his hands "Sure do. Muskellunge Banquest Room" the woman said as she pointed to a door that lead to a hallway making Five to look in that direction "You looking for your mom? She's in for the convention?" the woman asked but Five didn't answer as he looked down the hallway and spotted a vending machine.

While still looking at a vending machine that was standing in the hallway, Five reach his hand into his pocket "Hey, could I get some change?" he asked as he pulled out some money from his blazer pocket before he handed them to the woman.

"Oh, sure, I'll just look in my purse" the woman said as she took the money before she unzipped her fanny pack that was wrapped around her waist.

She put the money in it before she started riffling through the coins while counting them.

Five exhales sharply as he fixed his blazer's collar "Only a nickel and a couple of dimes" the woman said as she kept searching "Oh!" she said as she grabbed a coin "You...are...in...luck, mister" she said before she put the coins in Five's palm who closed his hand before he chuckled softly as he moved his hand.

"You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time" he said and the woman's face dropped.

Five looked down on the money in his hand as he were walking down the hallway while staring at the door to the room where Midwest Soybean Society meeting was.

He then stopped at the vending machine and he put some coins in the vending machine before he press the numbers on the machine and clicked another button to buy the Fudge Nutter.