5. My family is weird

"When we're young, we're taught the distinction between the hero and the villain, good and evil. A savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story"

 But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story"

---

You were seven years old and you had to stay in the Academy for the weekend 'cause your mom was off on a business trip and couldn't take you with her.

It was your first night in this huge building and you were scared and the rain and thunder outside, made it all worse.

You were laying in the bed, your whole body was shaking as you were hiding under your sheet, scared of the dark and scared of the thunder outside.

There was another rumbling noise causing you to grab your pillow before putting it over your head, trying to press it against your ears to try and made the sound go away but it didn't work.

You closed your eyes as a tear felled from them while you started crying as you tried to fall asleep but you couldn't.

Then suddenly you heard the sound of a door opened.

"You okay?" a voice asked and you removed the pillow and the sheet to see Five in his pyjamas.

"I'm scared" you said, sobbing a little bit "It's okay Nat, it's just thunder" he said "I can't sleep" you said before looking down.

"Sorry I woke up" you said "Actually you didn't woke me, I woke up myself 'cause I could feel that you were scared" he said before he closed the door and walked over to you.

You furrowed your brow as you saw him walking over to your bed before he pulled the sheet down.

"What are you doing?" you asked but he didn't answer as he lay down next to you.

"I'm gonna stay here until you fall asleep" he said as he pulled the sheet over him again.

"You don't have to" you said "I know, but I care about you Nat and I can't handle you being sad or are hurt" he said before he lay down.

"Try to get some sleep, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere" he said and you nodded before you lay down.

Five closed his eyes but suddenly he felt something on his chest and he opened his eyes to see your head laying on his chest.

"Nat" he said "What?" you asked "There is a pillow right next to you" he said "Yeah, but I think you're my favorite pillow" you said as you snuggled more against Five's chest.

"Yeah, you're my favorite and comfort pillow" you said as you took a deep breath before you quickly fell asleep to Five's heart beat, breathing, his touch and his warm.

Five could move you, but he couldn't get himself to do it, beside he also like it.

He smiled before he closed his eyes as he wrapped an arm around you before falling asleep.