1. Live my life again

"Everyone is different and unique and that's a good thing, it's not bad, it's kind of the best things in the world, you don't wanna be like everyone else. Embrace that, that uniqueness hand, that thing that you have that no one else does and be confident in it because if you're confident and happy and smiling, you will attract confidence, happiness and laughter" 

 Embrace that, that uniqueness hand, that thing that you have that no one else does and be confident in it because if you're confident and happy and smiling, you will attract confidence, happiness and laughter" 

---

"Nietzsche once said 'Man is as a rope stretched between the animal and the superhuman. A rope over an abyss. It is a dangerous crossing, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting'" a man with a moustache and a monocle read from his book. He was standing on a top of the staircase with his notebook. A young girl was standing next to him, she had a clipboard in one hand, a stopwatch in the other and a whistle around her neck.

You were 13 years old and you and six other kids your age were all standing at the button of the staircase. You were all wearing the same shirt. It was a green tracksuit with white trainers.

This was a race up the stairs and you or the six other kids wanted to be the last.

The man closed the book and the girl blow the whistle making you and the other kids to start running up the stairs.

"As much as you must strive for individual greatness, and strive you must, for it won't come to you of its own accord...you must also remember that there is no individual stronger than the collective" the man said as the kids ran up the stairs.

Two of the boys took the lead, behind them was a boy with short dark brown hair that almost looked black and he had green eyes. 

You were running as the last, falling a little bit behind.

Then the boy with the dark brown hair blinked in front of the two other boys "That's not fair, Five's cheating!" said one of them.

"Okay, let's play" you said before your eyes glowed red and a reddish glowing mist-like shapes appeared on your hands making red energy appeared around the six other kids causing them to stop running including the boy with the short dark brown hair. 

 You smiled as you used your powers to made yourself fly a little bit up before you landed a little bit up at front, taking the lead.

"Natalie" a girl with curly hair said "Come on, that's cheating and that's coming from me" the boy who named was Five said "Well, how do you beat a cheater, you cheat the cheater" you said with a laugh.

Once you were a few feet ahead of them, you let go of the six kids and they all started racing to the stop.

 "Tilly and Five is cheating" one the boys said "Romeo and Juliet are cheating" one of the other boys said "They adapted" the man said.