6. The eye

"Life has taught me that you can't control someone's loyalty, no matter how good you are to them, doesn't mean they'll treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn't mean they'll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least"

 Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least"

---

You were 12 years old and you walking into the kitchen in the Academy to see Five "What's my little Jumpy Guy doing?" you asked and he let out a small chuckled.

"I'm making our favorite snacks" he replied "Can I get a bite?" you asked "No. This peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich is mine" he said "Come on, one bite" you said "No. If you're so hungry, made one for yourself" he said "Someone is grumpy today, is it your time of the month?" you asked and he rolled his eyes before he looked at you causing him to get lost in your eyes.

She hit me like a blinding light and I was born
And gravity won't keep my feet down anymore
If you've seen her then you'd understand

"Is there anyone home?" you asked as you waved your hand in front of Five's face and he blinked a few times with his eyes "Yeah, sorry, just thought about something" he said and you tilted your head while smiling at him.

"I forgot my mug in my room, I will be right back. Don't touch my food" Five said before he blinked away and you looked at the sandwich before smiling.

---

Five blinked back a minute later but only to find his plate empty and his sandwich gone "What the hell?" he asked before he turned his head to look at you who swallowed the last bite of the sandwich.

"Did you eat it?" he asked "Maybe" you said "You ate my sandwich" he said "Do you have proof?" you asked "No" he said "Then it wasn't me" you said "I don't need proof when I know that I was only gone for a minute and you were the only one left in the kitchen when I was gone. So who else could it be?" he asked "It was a Klaus" you said "No it was not" he said "It was Diego or Ben" you said and Five raised a eyebrow.

"Okay. It wasn't them" you said "I know" he said "It was a raccoon" you said "A raccoon?" he asked and you nodded "Yeah, it just came in through the opened window and took your sandwich, I told it not to do it, but it just looked at me before running away with your sandwich. I tried to stop it but it was a tough raccoon" you said and Five gave you a look while he smiled.

"I know it was you Nat and you're gonna pay" he said "Well, you just have to catch me" you said before you used your powers, holding Five still before you turned around and ran away.

When you were too far away, your powers on Five stopped and he was released "Okay, that's not fair. It's on now" he said before he started running after you.