19. Looking for Harold Jenkins

"Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood"

---

Reginald had locked you in the soundproof cage in the basement again.

"Please Reginald, let me out" you said "You can let yourself out Natalie, all you have to do is open that door" he said "I can't" you said "Three more hours and then I will let you out, unless you do it yourself" Reginald said before he turned around and walked away.

You sat down and hugged your knees but then you heard the sound of a familiar whoosh and you turned around to see your best friend had blink into the room where you were.

"Hey Nat Nat" he said and you smiled "Hey Pretty boy" you said and Five looked around before he sat down next to you.

"I can't believe that he didn't put something in here, not even a painting, a chair, a couch, or even a bed" he said "He said it would only distract me" you said "He is a heartless and a cruel man" he said and you nodded "What does your mom say to all of this?" he asked "She just say that if Reginald say is part of the training, then I should listen to him" you said before you hugged your knees tighter.

"Don't worry Nat. You gotta be strong. I know you're strong. That is the only way to overcome your fear. That's the only way to get out of here. To fight" he said "I'm weak Five, we all know that. I'm not like you. You have no weakness" you said "That's where you are wrong" he said and you looked at him "I have weakness" he said "What?" you asked "My siblings. But do you know what my biggest weakness is?" he asked and you shook your head "It's you" he said and your eyes widened.

"Why and how I'm I your weakness?" you asked "'Cause I care about you more than anything. I can't handle see you hurt or in pain. I can't think when I'm not around you, I think about you everyday, all the time. Whenever you leave, I feel a part of me leaving too. I miss you when you are not around. Whenever you get yourself in danger, you worry me, all the time. If something happen to you or if I lose you, I don't know what to do with myself" he said and you tilted your head "If you die, I will lose my mind" he said "You're not gonna lose me and I'm not gonna die. Beside I feel the same about you. If I lost you, I don't know want I will do. I will lose my mind" you said and he smiled.

"You are still gonna stay with me for a while right?" you asked "Of course" he said before he looked around "I get it why you don't like this place" he said "Why?" you asked "It's dark and empty and is soundproof" he said before he looked at you "I'm scared of the dark" you said "I know" he said.

He then wrapped his arm around you before he pulled you closer to him "I know you're scared of being alone Nat. But you're not. You never will be. I'll be here whenever dad puts you in here and whenever you need me. I will be here for you. You will always have me" he said "And you will always have me too, cause I'm not going to leave you. You will probably get sick of me way before I get sick of you" you said "I doubt that. I will never get sick of you" he said and you smiled.