17. It's time

"Following your dreams is never easy, because you know it's gonna take work and it's gonna take dedication and it's gonna take focus and it's gonna take drive. But as long as you really love it and you really want it and you keep that laser focus, than nothing is impossible"

 But as long as you really love it and you really want it and you keep that laser focus, than nothing is impossible"

---

"Hey Nat" a voice and you became so spook that you fell from your tall chair but Five managed to blink over, catching you in his arms.

"Okay, for a 12-year-old kid, you're actually kind of strong" you said "It's because of the training" he said "Haven't I told you not to spook me like that" you said "Sorry about that" he said "Well, it's good that my little Jumpy Guy came to caught me" you said and the two of you smiled to each.

"Five?" you asked "Yeah" he said "You can put me down now, Short Pants" you said "Sorry" he said before he put you down again.

"What is it?" you asked "Aren't we gonna hang out with Vanya today?" he asked "Let's go then" you said.

You and Five entered Vanya's room to see her playing on her violin.

"Hey violin girl" you said and Vanya stopped before she turned around to see you and Five entering her room

"Hey" she said with a smile "You get better and better" you said and Vanya smiled.

"So what's shall we be doing today?" Five asked "I don't think you guys want to listen to me playing violin everyday" she said "Why not try some fun?" Five asked "Not today, I had just hang out with Klaus and he took all the fun out of me" you said before you sat down on Vanya's bed.

"Beside Five and I never mind listening to you playing violin Vanny. We love it. Sometimes I actually can't believe that you can do it. It must be hard, playing violin" you said "You can try if you want" Vanya said "No thanks, I can't play, plus your ears will fall off" you said and the two chuckled.

"Try now please" Vanya and Five said as Vanya gave you her violin and bow "Okay, but if your ears fall off, don't blame it on me" you said as you grabbed the violin before you started playing. 

It sounded terrible and you could see it on Five's and Vanya's face so you stopped.

"See told you" you said as you handed Vanya her violin and bow to her.

"I don't think it sounded that bad" Five said "Stop lying Five, I could see it on your face" you said before you let out a sigh.

"But it's okay. Not everyone can do everything" you said "But you sing amazing and you also have an amazing talent in drawing" Five said and Vanya nodded "He is right Tilly, you are good at something" she said.

"Sing for us" Five said "What, no, no" you said, shaking your head "Come on. For me" Five said as he was making his begging face which you couldn't say no to.