31. Sounds waves

"Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to see your worth"

---

The next morning Elliott woke up and he walked into the living where you were sitting on the couch, drawing on some piece of paper.

"Good morning Emily" he said as he was holding some cereal "Good morning Elliott" you said before he sat down by one of the desk.

"You are up early" a voice said and you turned your head to see Five standing in the doorway that lead to the kitchen, holding a mug of coffee "So are you" you said "Well, couldn't sleep and also as soon as I smell your coffee, I was up" he said "How did you know that it was my coffee?" you asked "'Cause only you make such amazing coffee" he said before he walked over to sit next to you.

"I mean you used to make coffee for me all the time back when were kids" he said "I did?" you asked and he nodded before taking another sip.

"How many cups of coffee have you drink?" you asked "I stop counting after two" he said "Easy on the caffeine, Coffee boy. It will get you all hyper" you said "I can't help it. The way you made coffee is like whoa. It is the best coffee I have ever taste" he said before he took another sip but then you grabbed the mug.

"No more coffee for you right now" you said before putting the mug on your right side, out of Five's reach.

"What have being keeping you up?" you asked "Thinking of ways how the apocalypse will happen and how to find the rest of our siblings. Allison, Klaus and Vanya" Five answered

"Vanya?" you asked and Five looked at you "Do you remember her?" he asked and you shook your head "Her name sound familiar, but no" you said and her let out a sigh.

It pained him that you also have forgotten Vanya, you cared so much about her. She was the one you protected all the time. You always hang out with her while Five and the rest of his siblings were on missions.

"She's our sister and you and her were really closed when you were kids" he said "So, I have two sisters, Allison and Vanya. And the rest are my brothers?" you asked and he nodded.

You then noticed the umbrella tattoo on his left wrist "Why do you have that tattoo?" you asked as you pointed on the tattoo and Five looked at it "I don't know. Reginald did it to show us that we were part of the Umbrella Academy" he explain "So it was like he branded you?" you asked and he nodded "Yeah" he said "So you all have one?" you asked "Except Vanya" he said "Why?" she asked "Because she was ordinary. But it turns out that she has powers like us" Five said and you nodded.

"Why don't I have one?" you asked "'Cause you were not a part of the Umbrella Academy. Reginald told us that and your mom also told Reginald that you were not allow on any missions that the only thing he should do was train you" he said.

"I have a mom?" you asked "Yeah. Her name is Ella. She would drop you off at The Academy around 5:30 in the morning and then picked up later in the evening after work. Everyday from the age of five to 13" he said "What happen after?" you asked and Five looked at you.