7. The mannequin

"Live every moment like it's your last" 

---

You and Five were 12 years old and you were both in the training room, training together.

Reginald put the kids up against each other so they could test their powers and for some reason, he often put you and Five up against each other and he kept telling you not to hold back.

You threw a punch at Five who dodged it before he threw a punch at you but you moved to the side dodging the punch.

Five threw a punch at you who dodged before you kicked him in the waist, causing him to stumbled back "Good" he said before he threw a punch at you, but you grabbed his wrist and kicked him in the stomach but he dodged it by stepping back.

You threw a few punches at him, hitting him in the face a few times, but as you threw another punch, he grabbed your arm and turned it around, before he went behind you and wrapped his arm around your throat.

You turned your head so you two were looking into each other's eyes and your lips was few inches apart.

But then you headbutted him cause him to stumble back, before you swung your legs under his, causing him to fall.

He then got up and threw a punch at you, but you grabbed his arm and turned it around, before you went behind him and wrapped your arm around his throat.

But he leaned forwards, lifting you up in the air before throwing you down on the floor making you hit the floor with a grunt.

You got up and swung your legs under his causing him to fall but as you was about to threw a kick at him, he blink away.

He appeared behind you before he swung his legs under yours causing you to fall on the ground and as he was about to kick you, you wrapped your legs around his neck and with your strength, you pulled him down on the floor, but as you threw a kick at him, he kicked you in the waist causing you to fell down.

He jumped up and landed on his feet before he threw a punch at you, but you block it, before you swung your legs under his, causing him to fell down on the floor, but then he kicked you in the stomach making you stumble back.

You then threw a punch at him, but he dodged it before he grabbed your arm and punched you in the face before he kicked you in the waist.

He threw a punch at you but you quickly dodged it before you grabbed his arm, jumped up and spin around, swinging a kick towards him, hitting him in the stomach causing him to stumble back.

You then jumped up in the air and swung a kick at him, hitting him one time before he reach to dodged the other kick.

He then threw a punch at you, hitting you in the face and as you was about to threw a fist at him, he blink away.