0. Introduction

This first part will follow season 2 of The Umbrella Academy

Just when Natalie Eversun thought her life was getting back to normal, it turns upside down again.

After attempting to stop the apocalypse in 2019, you lose consciousness and Five think you are dead.

To stop the apocalypse, save the world and save you, Five teleports himself, his siblings and you out, before getting hit by the apocalypse to fix the timeline, but it didn't go so well, Five's time-traveling fails causing you and The Hargreeves siblings to get all spread out and are now stuck in Dallas in the 60's.

With only 10 days before the apocalypse Five have to find the rest of his family and stop the apocalypse they brought with them, fix the timeline once again and to get back to 2019.

But to find a way to stop the apocalypse and get back home to 2019, they have to take some difficult choices.

---

You opened your eyes, to find yourself in an alleyway, not remember how you got there, you walk out where you are hit by a car.

You meet a young woman and a young guy that take you to a hospital where the doctor examines you and tells you, that you have amnesia.

The guy that brought you offer you and the woman that hit you to stay with him where you find out that the guy had being witness blue light from above his alleyway where five people had come through.

After four month of staying with the guy while trying to remember. A young boy arrives and he is in shock when he sees you and you think he seem familiar.

It's only when strange blue lights started appearing above an alleyway that you come in contact with someone connected to your past, someone who knows you all to well. One filled with superpowers, hallucination and weird vision. That and you are oddly attracted to the snarky boy in school boy shorts who claims to have know you.

The boy tells you that you only have 10 days to find his siblings and stop the apocalypse.

Because you feel drawn to the boy, you decided to help him cause he might be the answer.

Can the boy help you remember?

Will you get your memories back?

Can you and the boy managed to find his siblings and stop the apocalypse?

Read to find out....

A/N: Vote or comment