29. The tape

"Sometimes things happen or you do things and you can't explain it" 

---

You and Amy didn't like when Diego and Five tied Elliott to a chair, and he had something in his mouth so he couldn't speak.

"Do you guys really have to do this?" you asked "It's for the best" Five said as Lila started polishing Elliott's toenails with green nail polish.

Diego then looked at Amy "Maybe it's best you leave" he said "Yeah not gonna happen I don't trust you three enough to leave Emily with you guys" Amy said "We are not gonna hurt her. Beside her name is Natali..." "Emily" Five said cutting Diego off which cause him to look at him "What?" Diego asked and Five leaned closer to Diego.

"Nat don't remember anything. She think her name is Emily. So don't call her Natalie, call her Emily. She has to remember it herself. This will only cause her confusing and it will have bad consequences" Five explain short and Diego nodded before he looked back at Amy.

"We're not gonna hurt Emily" he said "That's what all say. But I would like to stay" Amy said and Diego looked at Five who nodded and Diego looked back at Amy.

Amy didn't look like much, but she can be tough and you shouldn't underestimates her.

"Let's get started" Five said before they began sitting the projector up.

When they were done setting the projector up, Diego sat down on the kitchen counter with his head leaned back against the cabinet.

You and Amy was standing over by the door as Five was standing next to the projector staring at the projection screen that they had put up.

Five was really focus watching the tape. He was focus on the smallest little things on the tape, to make sure that he didn't miss anything.

"Is it on?" a older woman asked over the tape "I don't know" a older man said "What do you mean? There's an 'on' button. Just--" the old woman said "There's something over...that jigga-ma-thing, whatever. I hit the jigga-ma-thing" the man said "Okay, well, just--Give it to me. I know how to do this" the woman said "All right, here" the man said and the man gave the woman the camera, "Here. Hurry up" the man said "Okay, all right, let's see...." the woman said.

"They're so cute. I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other" Lila said and Elliott let out a muffled sound.

Diego turned his head to look at Five "Why are we watching this?" he asked "Shush" Five said "Yeah, I'm...Dan Frankel. And..." "I'm Edna Frankel" the woman said, cutting the man off "...Edna Frankel. We are in Dallas, Texas, to see the president. Today's date is November 22, 1963" Dan said and Diego turned his head to look at the screen.

"That's six days from now on" you whispered to Amy who nodded.

"What?" Lila asked before she looked up as she got more interested.