13. I know what your happiness is

"Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together"

---

You were 13 years old and you had just had a fight with your mom about that you saw Five and the others behind your mom's back and she had then told you to forget them but you have told her that you refuse 'cause Five was the best thing that has ever happen to you.

You were sitting over in a corner in your bedroom, hugging your knees while crying.

It has only being a few hours, and you miss the siblings especially Five.

You had your eyes closed and you kept wishing that Five was here while you kept crying.

As you kept crying, two red mist-like shapes appeared on your hands and red energy came out of you and it covered your whole room before the red energy formed something in the middle of your room.

A figure began to take shape from your powers.

Your wishing that Five was here which make the figure to begin to take the shape of a human body.

"Nat" a voice said which 'cause you to look up and your eyes widened when you saw that the red energy had formed Five. 

"Five" you said as you got up before you ran over to him, wrapping your arms around him.

But then he started turning into red energy whisps again causing you to pull away "No" you said with tears in your eyes and Five looked at his hands to see them slowly turning into red energy whisps before fading away.

He then looked at you and you lifted your hands before putting them on his cheek as he did the same.

"I'm lost without you" 

You and Five just stood there looking into each other's eyes as Five turned into red energy whisps before fading away.

When he disappeared, you felled down on your knees before you started sobbing.

---

You were sitting in the backseat while Luther and Five was sitting in the front seat as Luther stopped the car at the place where they were going to be meeting Hazel and Cha-Cha.

Five took off his seatbelts and he looked around as silence filled the car.

"You know, I never enjoyed it" he started "What?" Luther asked as he turned to look at Five "The killing" Five said before turning to look forwards "I mean, I were...I were good at my work, and I...I took pride in it" Five said before he look at Luther again "But it never gave me pleasure" he said and let out a sigh "I think it was all those years alone. Solitude can do funny things to the mind" he said and you looked at Five.