32

all of us were heading towards the back after leaving the stage, just goofing off, high off the happiness. well, that's for me, i don't know about the other idiots.

entering the little break room, we see heidi there.

"heidi hey-," said billy before being somewhat cut off. heidi just came up to tom who was in between all of us, snatched his hand and dragged his ass away, she didn't even greet anyone and totally ignored bill.

"what a rude ass," said gustav. shrugging i said,"let's not dwell over someone who isn't worth it, it's whatever's."

"so how do you feel?" asked georg.

"pretty good and happy honestly, thank you guys for being here," i said smiling at all three.

"yeah no problem y/n, you know we love and support you, but i'm afraid gustav and i have to leave already," he said nervously as if i was going to bed mad.

"oh! yeah no, no worries you guys have lives and you got things to do," i said smiling and getting up to hug them goodbye, "we have to meet up again just to hangout and catch up."

"yeah of course," said gustav hugging me.

"ima miss your stupid jokes," he said before saying bye to bill.

"i'll see you at my wedding, i'll send over the invite," said georg, ruffling my hair. smacking his hand away playfully, i gave both him and gustav a final hug before they left.

"sooo now what?" asked bill. i took a minute to think, i mean it was already night time so our options were sort of limited.

"wanna relax by your pool? i'd take us to my place but my pool is getting renovated, i need water to help me relax," i said, shutting my eyes due to tiredness, it was only 8 pm but lord performing took all my energy.

"sure, let's go girl," he said, "tom and heidi might be there though."

"yeah i don't care though, i'm just done billy," i said walking with him and laying my head on him.

-

arriving home, we saw heidi's car outside on the driveway so that confirmed it, and honestly whatever she did i'd do it back, energy wise. i'm done with trying to be nice fuck that.

"alright i still got your bikinis in my room, change and just meet me outside," said bill after he finished changing. nodding i just walked into his bathroom to change. not really in the mood to get wet (🤭😏) i didn't change into a bikini. well i did but covered up.

walking out to the backyard, i spotted bill just laying there with his eyes closed

walking out to the backyard, i spotted bill just laying there with his eyes closed. i didn't want to scare him because he did look so peaceful, so i just laid down next to him. the noise i made was enough to alert him, but calmly.

"oh my god bill, my back is killing me," i said groaning while rubbing my neck/back.

"here let me give you a massage, i got magic hands," he said, which i believed because he's given me one before and he put my ass go sleep, "you should take your top off though, get the whole back not just half of it."

"yeah alright turn around though," i said before taking my top off and laying on my stomach. i turned my head opposite of bills body before he started. as he started, i immediately felt the tension leaving, and i don't even know where it came from.

"jesus billy i forgot how good your hands are," i said groaning, trying not to fall asleep.

"oo i should get oil, but i also need to pee so give me a second," he said before i heard him walking away. laying there with my eyes closed, i took a minute to myself to reflect on everything, i really was content here in germany.

hearing footsteps, i left my thoughts and came back to reality. bills hands felt different though, they felt more rough, but a good rough.

"billlll, my god that feels so good your hands are literally making me feel so good what the fuck," i said releasing groans and moans here and/or there.
he stayed quiet, but it's like if i was telling him more, he'd put in more effort.

"tom move you fat bitch that's my seat," said billy. snapping my eyes open, i turned to face bill, but bill was actually tom and bill was still walking over. i quickly move up to sit, but i forgot oneee littleeee thing. i had my fucking top off.

"woah y/n, nice tits bitch," said bill after glancing at them before going back to his drink. throwing my hands over my chest, i felt hot all over because of whose hands were on my back and who i just flashed. i looked at tom to find him staring at me already.

he glanced down at my chest before shutting his eyes and looking elsewhere, whistling but also leaning forward in his seat. confused, i looked towards bill who gave his brother a side eye with a small smirk, as if he was saying "tom you stupid ass i see what's happening."

as i was tying my top, heidi came out halfway to where we were before she saw what i was doing. she looked at me, then towards bill then finally tom. scoffing, she stomped away towards the house. tom got up to follow, meanwhile bill and i shared a look before getting up to follow them.

stepping into the living room, we see heidi fuming and tom trying to calm her down. when she saw me, it's like smoke came out of her ears, that's how red she turned.

"you are such a hoe y/n!! do you not feel any fucking shame messing with both brothers??," she said taking steps towards me, "and then to parade around topless as if you were a stripper? i mean you're already a slut and look it too so you might as well become one while you're at it," she spat with her wrinkly ass finger in my face. before i had a chance to defend myself, someone beat me to it.

"don't call her that heidi what the fuck is wrong with you," said tom. this entire time i've been in germany i've never seen him this way, pissed as fuck. if anything he looked a little intimidating, which was strange considering i've known him my entire life basically.

"tom shut up," said heidi looking at me but pointing at tom, "i'm so fucking done with you and the way you've been, ever since this slut came you've been acting off," she said taking steps to me again. bill looked a little concerned for me, so he sorta pushed my behind him but not completely.

once again, before i could defend myself, bill spoke up, "tom," he said looking at his brother. twin telepathy is some weird shit i'll never understand, considering i'm not one.

"heidi don't fucking call her that, how can you even speak to someone that way, i've never seen you this way, and if i've been acting weird it's because of you and what you've done to me, not because of y/n," spat tom to heidi.

"i'm only gonna say one thing tom fucking kaulitz. me or her?" asked heidi with a menacing look on her face.