22

(this is how tom is in the story at age like 27)

it's only been a few hours since we've gotten on the plane, and all of us were having fun with drinks, which were very needed. we were all talking about our memories we had as kids. heidi was even being tolerable, that's how good these drinks were.

"oh my god, y/n remember when we snuck you into our room and got caught," bill said laughing so hard causing him to look like a tomato.

"oh my godddd yess, you guys don't even know the talk my mom gave me, she thought i was sleeping with both of you and said that it was okay as long as i'm safe," i said wiping my tears from laughing so hard, "god that talk was awful."

bill shuddered,"i didn't even like you like that."

"don't feel special billy i didn't either," i said rolling my eyes playfully. deciding to try to be nice, i talked to heidi.

"so, how was it like modeling at such a young age?"

"it was so tiring, but the boys i'd get made up for it all the time," she said smiling at nothing. i glanced at tom and saw him looking a little uncomfortable at what his partner was saying. not only him but also me, a disgusted look formed on my face and i snapped out of it before she caught me.

"oh yeah i feel you, every boy at my school was on me but tom wouldn't let anyone touch me," i said, trying to make her feel like shit because that's how tom felt. heidi stopped smiling and an annoyed look etched onto her face, "yeah sure, anyways do you have a bedroom here? i think i had too many drinks," she said yawning. i happily took her to the room before shutting her door.

i turned around and went to the bathroom that was right outside the jet. after i was done doing my business i went to wash my hands but heard the door sliding open. i looked up and through the mirror saw it was tom. now keep in mind we're in a jet so its not very spacious.

"tom woah i could've been peeing you idiot," i said wiping my hands, still talking through the mirror. i knew something was off because he was just staring instead of saying something back.

"uh tom?" i said getting ready to turn to face him, but before i could he pulled my back to his front before placing his face into the crook of my neck.

"mmm you smell so good y/n, like strawberries, my favorite," he said slurring his words a bit, making me realize he was drunk.

"tom-," i gasped as i felt his tongue.

"mm and you taste like them too," he said placing small kisses and licking my neck. i started to lose myself in his scent and words. i pushed my ass into his front before moving slightly and moaning.

groaning, he placed his hand on my mouth and said, "shh, we don't need them hearing." that caused me to widen my eyes and i pushed myself off.

"we can't do this tom, not when you're like this, drunk and in a relationship, let's go back outside."

going back outside, i wanted to take a picture for insta.

"billy can you take a photo of me please?"

"sure, give me your phone."

after getting all these likes and comments, one stuck out to me

tomkaulitz: she's still pretty after all these years😝

i liked the comment, because i knew tom didn't mean it on a flirty way, but nobody knew that because they know tom through the internet, not really life. i just prayed that it wouldn't make a scene.

(the hotel)

(the hotel)

after arriving to the hotel, we all decided to go to a club. i mean it is vegas, what can of vacation would it be if you didn't go to a club?

"billlll," i yelled, a hoe was struggling with what to wear so i called the most fashionable one in this villa.

"wear that, it brings out your curves and makes you look hot," he said already knowing i needed help. after choosing my outfit i needed to shower before i start doing my makeup and hair.

"hey bitch, me and heidi are gonna head out, you and tom still take the longest to get ready," he said giggling.

"i do not, but okay i'll see you there bye billyyy," i replied as he walked out. after getting my outfit laid out, i moved to the bathroom. the shower was amazing, it was a balance of gold and marble, something that goes well together.

i reached for my towel after turning off the water, just to realize i didn't bring it in. not wanting to get water everywhere i decided to do the only option i had.

"TOMMM," i yelled, "I NEED A TOWEL." what was good but also bad about the shower, was that it's glass. but the good thing is there's fog, if tom doesn't get here in time it'll go away which is not what i want.

"i'm coming in," he said. although the fog was there i still placed my hands over my private parts. as tom was getting closer my heart started beating faster and faster. he stuck his hand out and i reached to get it before he playfully took it back.

"you want it? come get it."

"tom now is not the time we're lateee," i said whining.

"here, just because i don't need to take a cold shower," he said handing me the towel and walking out. blushing, i got out and finished getting ready.

(without the jacket)

"TOM CMON," i yelled.

"COMING," he yelled back, "woah-y/n you look- you look-," i started feeling a little embarrassed under his gaze.

"should i change?" i asked.

"fuck no, let's go," he said giving me one last glance before dragging me out.