27

walking through the hallways of the villa, i was humming one of the twins songs, my personal favorite, Scream. both versions are amazing, it's like an orgasm for my ears honestly. i reached my room and walked into my bathroom not bothering to fully close it cause it's not like anyone is going to barge in. i did close my bedroom door though so.

after doing my business, i checked myself out in the mirror. wanting to take mirror pics, i went to get accessories, which were my sunnies, my bag and my hat. walking back into the bathroom i didn't even bother closing it i just left it wide open, like my legs. just kidding....

the architecture of the bathroom was amazing, it was the bathroom itself then like a closet in the side of it. posing for the photo, i snapped a pic, or more like 100. before taking my final one, i looked at myself through my phone and saw someone behind me.

gasping and turning around before calming down, i said,"fuck tom, you scared the shit out of me don't do that anymoreee it's like the 10th time

gasping and turning around before calming down, i said,"fuck tom, you scared the shit out of me don't do that anymoreee it's like the 10th time." tom just smiled softly and stayed looking at me. not realizing i was still on the floor, i got up before looking at tom again.

"do you need something? tommy? helloooo?" i said waving my hand in front of him. snapping him out of his trance, he said,
"i can't control myself anymore y/n." before i had a chance to question him, he rushed to me and smashed his lips against mine.

i freeze, not knowing what to do. too high on happiness and with all the feelings i've had and do have for him, i returned the kiss. pulling him closer to me, i stuck my tongue in his mouth and ran my hands all over his chest and back. he moved his hands down to my ass before grasping it with his hands.

"jump baby," he said, picking me up and placing me on the bathroom counter.

moaning as he sucked my tongue, i pulled away before guiding him down to my neck. before he could start kissing i pulled him up to my face.

"don't leave marks, not today," i said panting. nodding, he kissed me before going back down to my neck and right onto my soft spot. i felt a loud moan coming, and as i started to let it out he kissed me to shut me up.

"you have to be quiet y/n, can you do that for me?" he said grinding his front onto mine.

"not when you do that tommy," i said whining, "but i'll try."

"good girl," he said before smashing his lips onto my own again. wanting more, i took his hand and guided it to my front before telling him, "touch me tom, i want more."

giving me a devilish smirk, he stuck his hand underneath my shorts and past my thong. as soon as tom went past my thong, his eyes hooded and i felt him growing against my leg.

sticking one inside of me, i placed my head into his neck trying to hide my moans while riding myself on his finger. wanting to make him feel good as well, i started sucking gently and licking around his neck whilst palming him. i reached a spot near his collarbone when i felt him stop for a second before moaning and speeding up while pushing himself against my hand. pulling away from his neck i saw a little little red spot.

"tommy wait wait fuck i left a mark, im sorry i didn't mean to its not even big," i said frantically. placing a hand on my neck before squeezing gently, he said, "it's okay, just let me take care of you i'll worry about the mark, don't worry your pretty little head over it," he finished by giving me a long kiss. i literally felt my eyes become hooded. nobody knows but i'm a little freaky when it comes to the bedroom even if i'm a virgin. i never slept with anyone but i've had my fair share of experience.

moaning when he squeezed my neck, i opened my eyes to find him already staring at me a little serious for my liking. "what," i muttered, blushing before looking away. he pulled me my face back to his.

"you're a kinky one huh," he said staring at my lips. not wanting to really talk, all i told him was, "why don't you find out?" before leaning in and licking his lips before pecking them. placing his forehead on mine, he started kissing me again but this time more sensually and slowly. i started to ride his finger again before sticking my hand inside his pants and under his boxers.

gasping as i felt him, i clenched around his fingers. just by feeling around i can tell he was easily around 6-7 inches. (i'm not saying bullshit like 11-12 inches cause ain't no way😭)

continuing by giving him a hand job, i felt him twitch  and i took my hand out. "y/n i was about to cum," he said panting and whining.

"i know tommy," i said fake pouting. i regretted it because he took his finger out while giving me a mischievous look.

getting onto his knees, my breath hitched. i've never gotten eaten out but i've heard that it's almost as good as getting dick. (i wouldn't know cuz i never been eaten out, just fucked so i can't really compare 🌚)

as his hands reached my shorts to pull them down, i heard bill yelling, "tom hurry the fuck up and go get y/n it's been like 10 minutes!!"

authors note: guys this is my first time writing "smut" that isn't smut, so bare with me here 😓leave recc's tho 😭also i'm not tryna be like the eddie fandom, i js wanna feed into our delusions. ik tokio hotel is a band of real people, and i get that really, but i can't envision it like yk? like i'm using tom and all but it's like how i'm using kali uchis, just as characters. it's hard to explain considering the book is about tom and tom is in it but at the same time he's not. it's just too weird to explain

also leave smut ideas js so like i can sorta give y'all what y'all want🌚