18

we're all still in the pool, well not exactly. bill and heidi got out to shower, me and tom would've gone but heidi said she needed space to do a full body. when i saw her winking at tom i internally gagged. the other bathrooms in this big ass house were not working which is kind of weird but oh well. as i was lost in my thoughts i heard tom diving in. i chuckled seeing he hasn't changed since the last time we were at a pool.

"y/n get in here, the waters so nice cmon."

"ughh i have a perfect joint in between my fingers right now," i said whining. i'm not hooked on joints or anything, but every now and then i like to be a bad girl, cause bad girls have more fun, everyone knows that 💋. (all y'all baddies😝)

"bring it in, we can share i won't get it wet, but i can't say the same about you," he said smirking.

'well fuck me' i thought to myself while biting my lip. "okay but if it gets ruined you owe me one." i slowly walked in simply because the weather was so nice, it was night time so it wasn't that bad and it wasn't too hot, but then i walked in all the way because i got shy under toms stare. i swim towards the deep end that's a little hidden and just rest my arms and head on the pool edge.

"so y/n, i uh wanted to talk about you know..." said tom before he looked away. i knew exactly what he was going to talk about so i just decided to tell him how i felt and currently feel.

"listen tom, we were kids, well sorta. yeah it did hurt a fucking lot, but you're the reason i am the way i am today, and that's a good thing. all is forgiven, don't worry about it anymore," i said smiling at him before blowing smoke into his face.

"y/n i wanna try something"

"okayyy" i said giggling. the joint was starting to get me at that point.

"cmere, come close to tommy," i moved closer to him. "open your mouth for me y/n, just like that, good girl."

at that point my eyes were so hooded because of lust, and his praise, his praise made my girl wake up. next thing i know, tom did the most hottest fucking thing anyone could ever do, he took a hit, came close, and blew it all into my mouth. i softly moaned because of the fact that he had his hand around my throat and squeezed it. after we were done with that we just stayed looking at each other.

"i've always wanted to do that but heidi doesn't like it, and bill is my brother soo," he said chuckling. before i could answer him, we heard bill and heidi calling us.

after that refreshing shower i headed to bills room, passing toms room i heard moaning and groaning before hearing something bang, which i'm pretty sure was the bed against the wall

after that refreshing shower i headed to bills room, passing toms room i heard moaning and groaning before hearing something bang, which i'm pretty sure was the bed against the wall. shuddering i continued to head to bills. i knocked before entering.

"hey billy can i sleep with you? just like how i would when we were kids? i missed my cuddle buddy," i said smiling sadly.

"cmereeee," said bill with open arms. i run into his arms, a little too hard because we both get knocked off the bed and a vase falls causing it to break.

"ooo sorry," i said to bill.
"it's okay, i never liked it, it was a gift from heidi," said bill before laughing. for some reason we had a laughing attack and after we were done we sat on the bed trying to catch our breath, when suddenly we heard the door bursting open.

i see tom there looking around angrily before spotting us. i visibly saw him releasing a sigh of relief. i looked to bill with a raised eyebrow who just shrugged.

"what do you need tom? y/n and i are gonna chat before bed, we can't have you in here it's private."

"oh uh nothing just thought y/n had someone over, you know, i don't want a random in our house," he said before smiling awkwardly and walking away. bill and i gave each other a look before shrugging it off.

"y/n?"

"yeah billy?"

"i know you still like tom, i see it," said bill smiling softly.

"even if i do, it's not right he's in a relationship so i can't do anything," i said not meeting his eyes.

"well i know my brother, and i see the way he looks at you y/n believe me or don't but i know he has something for you," said bill before leaning in and whispering, "besides i think heidi's a distraction, i think she's been one for a while now," he said before laughing.

smacking him with the pillow i told him to shut up and to go to bed. tomorrow was a special day for me, i was finally getting a kitty.