29

heading back to the hotel, we all got ready for our second round (not sex wise sucias🫠) to the beach. i got a call earlier saying that paparazzi found out we'd be there at 6 pm so they pushed the flight back to 9 pm and we'd be getting home around 5 am. it was currently 6 with the sun setting, so you know the beach was going to have a nice vibe to it. 

"hurry up guys," stopping with what i said, i started smiling widely. bill and the others came out after a couple of minutes.

"what are you smiling at," asked bill.

"i FINALLY beat everyone at getting ready," i said proudly. tom, heidi and bill looked at themselves realizing that they did take longer to get ready.

"wow, that's a first," said tom. smacking him, i grabbed my beach bag before walking out. since we were only going to be at the beach for a bit, we didn't check out because we left our stuff in the villa. it wouldn't make sense leaving if we were only being out for 20-30 minutes.

arriving at the beach, i took a look at the sky. i stopped while the others were ahead to take a picture of the sunset.

"remember when we'd watch sunsets as kids?" said a voice behind me. turning around i faced tom. smiling at what he said, i did remember. there were multiple times where we'd leave the group and sneak off to watch sunsets on hills.

"yeah i remember tommy, i think i have a picture of you during that one sunset," i said blushing. tom smirked knowing i was referring to the time where he ate me out with a pretty pink/purple and orange sky, and i sucked him off.

"you still have the picture?" he said smiling surprised.

"yeah i have all of ours, they're in an album at home but i have one on my phone. taking out my phone, i pulled up the picture of tom and showed it to him.

"i do not remember you taking this," said tom chuckling

"i do not remember you taking this," said tom chuckling. handing me my phone back, i replied, "well no shit look at the moment behind the picture."

"i also have another one, it was the first time i saw you with your dreads down and without a cap or anything," i said, pulling the picture up and handing him my phone.

"oh yeahhh, i was pissed as fuck beca-"

"because bill took your stuff." i said giggling.

"god that was so long ago, growing up sucks," said tom smiling sadly. "it does, but for the most part i'm glad we grew up together," i said hugging him before pulling back.

"cmon let's go."

after being there for 10 or so minutes, it was getting a little chilly. i don't know how bill and heidi were in the water, but tom and i were just eating fruit.

"tommy can you take a picture of me before we leave?" i asked finishing my strawberry. "yeah sure," he said wiping his hands before grabbing his phone. "i'll just take it on mine and i'll send it to you." nodding, i got up with my drink and struck a pose.

"okay there, i sent it to you," he said. sitting back down, i gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"thanks, we should get the other two and head back to get our stuff," i said. agreeing with me, we both called bill and heidi before heading back to the hotel. since it was 8:30 pm, we all changed as if we were going to bed.

arriving at the airport was stupid. we pushed the flight back to avoid paparazzi yet i saw some when we were there. groaning i turned to the others, "you guys ready?"

"no but fuck it," said tom before shrugging. as the car stopped and they saw who was in the front seat, bill, they rushed to us. security consisted of 2 men so it was a little hard getting out and grabbing our shit. paparazzi was pushing us, so it was bill and heidi face to face, and tom and i back to front. someone pushed heidi back onto bill, who pushed my ass against tom, literally.

getting irritated at the proximity of the paparazzi, i pushed my luggage in front of pushing them out of our way. one fell and i heard comments saying i was rude as shit.

"i'm the rude one? we're trying to board our flight while you guys are the ones who don't know about personal space," i spat out confronting the guy. tom came and placed his hand on my back before guiding me away. that was a mistake because there were more flashing lights which didn't blind me, but also did.

finally getting onto the jet, i sat down trying to relax when i heard giggling. i open my eyes and see tom and heidi together, heidi was messing with tom's hair and tom was tickling her. getting pissed as fuck, i turned to look out the window. i mean heidi cheated on him and he just sucked it up, what kind of shit is that? she doesn't deserve him.

feeling someone poking me, i turned to look at bill who asked if i was okay. saying no, i gestured to the room at the back to talk.

"okay i'm going to tell you something, but just bare with me billy please," i said with tears in my eyes. it's one thing to feel guilt about cheating, but telling someone makes you feel worse when admitting it out loud.