6

a couple of days have passed since that moment between tom and you. you've gotten closer with bill but it's still been a little weird between you and tom. not bad, not good, but more like neutral with a little bit of awkwardness.

you and bill were in his room doing skin care whilst tom, george and gustav were downstairs playing video games. you and bill were a little bored after doing your skincare so you went downstairs to play games with the boys.

"let's play mario kart guys, i'm a pro at that game," i said. i laughed as the boys started looking offended and started to argue saying they're the best.

"okay guys whatever let's start."

after winning 4 games in a row and bragging, tom snapped.

"oh my can you shut the fuck up already y/n, we get it you're good but shut up already damn. your voice is so annoying no wonder nobody likes you, why are you always here anyways, do you not have a family who loves you or what," said tom frustrated.

it was dead silent and you were just trying to keep in your tears. tom saw that and he felt guilty, he suddenly regretted everything he told you.

"um i'll just uh see you guys at school," i said smiling even though i had tears in my eyes. i got my stuff and just walked out feeling embarrassed and upset because my family situation wasn't the best and he knew that yet he still said what he did. i'm giving up with tom, i'm done trying he's so confusing. i got home and just decided to watch some tv shows then decided to take a nap to sleep the feeling away.

*back at the kaulitz before you left*

"what the fuck tom, what the fuck was that?" bill said angrily. george and gustav looked at each other before saying bye because they knew that when bill was mad, it was time to leave.

"i-i-i don't know bill i didn't mean it i don't know why i said it," said tom while pulling his hair out of frustration.

"i just fuck every time i see y/n my stomach feels funny, i feel hot and my eyes can't stop staring at her, i'm so fucking confused."

"tom, um i think you like her..." bill said quietly. he knew this would be toms first crush because usually he'd hook up with girls the same day he met them and then move to the next, but this feeling was foreign to tom, not so much to bill so bill knew exactly what was happening.

tom just stared at bill trying to process what he heard.

"no way, i can't like her, i-i-i mean she's annoying especially when her eyes light up when she smiles, and when she does smile her dimple comes out. she smells too much like strawberries a-a-and oh my, fuck." tom realized that he did have feelings for you, the weird butterflies he got were feelings for you, it took him a long time to realize that but with his brothers help he did accept the fact that he liked you.

"how are you going to fix this tom? y/n left feeling really fucking upset cause of you so you better fix it somehow," bill said.

"i know i know i will, hey where you going?" asked tom. "to y/n's house to check on her, she hasn't answer me or my calls so i'm just going to see how she is."

bill walked out leaving tom and his thoughts alone, he knew he had to go above and beyond to get your forgiveness.

bill knocked on y/n's door and when she opened it she realized how shitty she felt due to how she was looking.

*back to your pov*

*back to your pov*

i was watching shrek when i heard the door bell ring, i knew it wasn't my mother because she was away on a work thing for about another week. so i checked the cameras because i was a little paranoid and saw bill.

"hey," i said smiling softly.

"oh y/n come here," said bill before he engulfed you in a hug. you started crying softly because you felt safe and comforted in bills arms.

"do you want to talk about it," asked bill. i knew he was being a good friend and he wanted to help me so i decided to open up.

"i, i think i have feelings for tom." i said smiling sadly with tears in my eyes. bill just hugged me and let me cry out of frustration and sadness. after talking about it for a while, bill told me that tom felt the same way but he had trouble processing it because i was the first girl he genuinely liked.

"that doesn't dismiss the way he talked to me and what he said bill, that really hurt especially with how my family situation is," i said.

"i know y/n i know but please try to understand him," bill pleaded.
sighing i said, "fine i'll try, just because i see how much you love your brother and want to see him happy," i finished by smiling.

"now cmon, let's do skincare and watch movies," said bill giggling.