13

*the morning of her leaving*

"let's go mama before we miss our flight," i said to my mother. i didn't tell her what happened simply because i wanted to forget about it. she just saw me in the state that i was and after talking to her saying i wanted to leave, she agreed.

the only ones staying at my house were my grandparents. they said they'd babysit the house until i'd return. i gave them one last hug as did my mother, and we both made our way into the car.

"how are you feeling mija," asked my mom.
"not good not bad, i'm not sure," i said smiling weakly. she just hugged me before we continued on our way.

we arrived at the airport and boarded the plane, i didn't know how i'd adjust to america after being gone for so long but nonetheless i was excited, i really did miss the beaches in california.

i looked out the window before thinking about what the boys were up to. although tom hurt me, he was my first love whether i liked it or not. i realized that i'd always feel something for him, or at least i would for a while.

sighing, y/n shut the window on the airplane and got ready to sleep the entire dreadful flight.

*meanwhile back at the twins house*

bill, george and gustav were just sitting in the living room watching tv, and for the first time in a while, they felt empty. they all said their byes to y/n in the early morning before her flight, tom was too drunk to get up.

"i already miss her," said bill sadly.

"miss who?" asked tom
"god my head is killing me"

"y/n you moron, she left back home and no i don't know when she's coming back," said bill before. although tom was he brother whom he loved, he was upset because of the fact that he was the reason behind y/n leaving.

"you're lying," tom said gulping. when he saw that george, bill and gustav were silent just staring at the floor, he knew it was true. you left.

"no, no way," said tom before grabbing his shoes.

"where are you going tom?"

"to see her because i know you're lying," replied tom before running out the door.

knocking on the door, tom couldn't help but pace. when he heard the door opening he quickly got excited knowing his band mates and brother were wrong. when he saw who opened the door his face dropped.

"uh is y/n here?"

"oh no honey, she left back home to america and won't return for a while, would you like me to send her a message," asked y/n's grandma smiling sweetly, not knowing he was the reason her granddaughter left.

"no, no it's okay. thank you though ma'am," said tom smiling weakly before slowly turning to walk back home. with tears in his eyes he knew he wouldn't see you again, or at least not anytime soon.

when tom arrived home he saw that it was just bill left, no george, no gustav, and sadly, no y/n. he hoped he was still drunk or imagining things, but the look on bills face made it real.

"are you okay?" asked bill. sure, he broke y/n's heart but at the end of the day, tom was his older brother and has been his 1st best friend for the past 18 years of their lives.

"yeah i'm just going to go to my room," tom said trying not to break down. as he was reaching the stairs he felt his brothers hand on his shoulder.

"she still loves you tom, and even after what you did she still feels for you, she told me herself. she just needs space and time," said bill smiling sadly at his heartbroken brother. this was a first for bill, he's never seen him so down, not over a girl.

"i'll wait for her, even if i'm left waiting forever. because my life without her in it, is worth nothing," said tom, smiling weakly at his twin brother before continuing to his room.

authors note: okay guys, for the most part of part 1 you see it was alexa demie and she played y/n. the age of the twins and everyone were 17-18 but part two is going to time skip to them being in their late 20s/early 30s. kali uchis might be playing the older version because tbh they sorta look alike, i mean alexa and kali soooo why not yk? anyways yeah sorry for the short chapter.