15

After 10 years of living in America i decided to head back home to my mother. You see, she did come to america but i felt bad dragging her here, so i told her i'd be okay if she went to germany. 5 years later from her moving, im going back.

"y/n hurry up, paparazzi will not get a bad photo of you," said my manager, lizette.

"yes they would, it's paparazzi, and i will not be made a fool again," i said. you see there was this time i dressed in sweats and slides with socks, and people thought i was doing drugs and going downhill like damn, a girl can't even dress comfortably o que?

"yeah whatever you look gorgeous as always, now cmon everyone's ready."

entering the plane i immediately asked for a drink, i always say if you're happy, then it's happy hour 🤷‍♀️. before we started leaving i decided to give my fans a little something. as i'm a more known model and singer, my fans are expecting more from me, not that i mind.

*small time skip*

*small time skip*

after the plane landed and i finally could check my phone, i was a little shocked to see that bill had texted. sure we kept each other on social media and all but we sort of fell off. i understand since we both got really busy, but it hurt a little if i have to admit to telling the truth. nonetheless he was still my best friend, nobody replaced him so i was excited and happy to see his message.

(don't mind the editing i was not about to stress over it🙄i've been up since 4 am🥲)

i was a little annoyed, not about bill or anything but of the fact that lizette really got me an interview the day i came back. i was thankful for the opportunity but very jet lagged and i wanted to see my mother, i've been really busy lately so i haven't had the time.

"y/n your interview is in a couple of hours so you might want to get ready bitch cause you sure do take long," said lizette chuckling.

"beauty is pain and it takes time so hush," i said rolling my eyes smiling. for the interview i wanted to dress a little more out there since i was announcing that i was pregnant. sike fuck them kids, at least right now, but still, i was actually planning on announcing my stay here so i want to look good. i was a little worried though because after leaving, tom and bill had their own interview and so did georg and gustav.

long story short they said they actually knew me and talked about the time we spent, but tom accidentally let our relationship slip. so i was a little anxious to go to the interview today because they might ask about him. i got over the fact that he cheated simply because we were somewhat kids and it happened 10 years ago. it's not good to dwell on the past so all is forgiven, just not forgotten.

after i was finally done, i decided to post a picture of my outfit to let my fans know i've arrived.

*at the interview*

*at the interview*

"welcome everybody, today we have a special little lady with us all the way from..you guessed it, america!! please welcome mrs. y/n," said james corden. hearing the claps and cheers made me chuckle because i found it cute honestly, i love my fans they're the reason i'm here.

"thank you james," i said smiling at him. so far the interview has been going pretty good, just some generic questions about how i started, what i'm doing so far and what my favorites things are. knowing james, you know he has his little games so we are currently starting the little game of where you either answer or eat/drink something very gross. and yalll the food is disgusting as shit.

"so y/n," he said, giving me a mischievous look, "first question, are you ready?" he said looking at the card before laughing, "who wrote this?" the audience was chuckling but i was trembling out of nervousness.

"ready james," i said smirking.

"okay...who is your favorite person in tokio hotel?" he said thinking i wouldn't answer.

"umm," i said laughing nervously, "i can answer this, it's bill. i love all members equally but bill, bill is my other half, he was the first friend i ever had and because of him i survived school," i finished by smiling.

"awww how adorable," said james whilst the audience "awwwwed."

"let's spice it up a little, what do you think guys?" said james. the crowd started cheering loudly so i knew i was fucked.

authors note: guys i was too lazy to thoroughly edit the posts so if it's fucked then idk. and if there's mistakes it's cause i've been up since 4 am and i'm not wearing my glasses so 🧍🏽‍♀️