31

it's currently the morning of the day i perform my first concert here in germany. to say i'm freaking out would be an understatement, you see usually i don't freak out, but it's different this time with the boys coming to see me. i'm trying so hard not to shit my pants as i'm getting ready.

lizette (lowkey forgot the managers name so idk sorry😭) called me and said to get ready but also not ready, since they were going to get my prepared backstage in my dressing room. personally, not getting ready was a struggle because i'm so used to dressing up, but i made it work with a natural look for now.

billy✨💗: whoreeee, tom and i are gonna go to your house then just ride with you to the place. we got a surprise for youuuu

me: okayyyy bitch hurry up🙈

i honestly wonder what their surprise is, it could be anything these boys are unpredictable. after about 15 minutes i ran downstairs after hearing the doorbell ringing.

gasping at the surprise, i ran up to the two boys and threw my arms around them.

"GEORGY!! GUSTAV!!" i said excitedly with happy tears in my eyes. it's been a very long time since i've seen them, but i know that gustav is a father.

"hey y/n, you excited for your performance today?" asked georg. taking a look at him, he hasn't really changed at all, actually that goes for all of them. georg just cut his hair and gustav grew a mustache. other than that, all of them together still looked like the infamous tokio hotel playboys.

"yess but no," i said whining, "i'm too nervous knowing you guys are going to be there, i haven't performed for anything special."

"aww she finds us special," said gustav with puppy eyes, clearly mocking me.

"yeah, special ed," i said flipping him off and childishly sticking my tongue out at him. (y'all it's just a joke okay? i'm not tryna make fun of special ed kids🥹)

"oooo she got you there and she's not wrong," said tom to gustav. after playfully bickering with each other, we went to the living room to chill before we left.

"y/n pose, ima post on my story," said bill with his phone in my hand. posing for the picture, i let billy take the pic.

 posing for the picture, i let billy take the pic

ready for her performance today💗good luck!!!

as soon as he finished posting that, i got a call from my manager saying she was outside waiting for us.

"okay guys cmon it's time to go."

small time skip

i was backstage with the boys, or more like in the dressing room preparing but still. gustav and georg were here but in the bathroom, and they had to leave right after my concert because gustav has to go back home to his fiancé for wedding related stuff, and georg had to go back home because his daughter was feeling sick.