26

the car ride to the hotel cheered all of us up because of the songs that were playing. i don't know who was controlling the music at the station, but whoever it was needed their ass ate because they were putting songs from the early 2000s, songs we all knew because we were teens when they came out.

"oh my i've never had that much fun in a car ride since-," said heidi before cutting herself off and clearing her throat. we all more or less knew what she was going to say.

"okay let's just all change and watch movies, meet in the living room when you're done," i said to heidi, tom and bill. i only spoke up because i didn't want tom's mood to get ruined, we were all having such a good time in the car and i wanted the vibe to stay this way.

changing into this sorta flower two piece thinking, i walked back out to find everyone on the couches already watching a movie. damn, maybe bill was right when he said i take forever...nooo that doesn't even sound right.

about 10 minutes into the movie i got a little bored, so i decided to go live.

"billyyy come into my live, they wanna see you," i said blowing kisses into the camera before bill came in.

"hey guysssss," he said flipping them off. i smacked his hand away before scolding him.

"excuse him guys, no tiene modales (he has no manners)," i said.

"you speak spanish?" asked bill. giving him a look, it's like he remembered i was part mexican.

"oh wait yeah huh, sorry bitch i haven't heard it in a couple of years remember?" giggling i said it was fine.

"okay guys ask us questions or comment stuff i don't knowwww," i said playing with my hair.

'can you dance?'

"i'm offended at that actually, i can dance though, look ima take it back to our days," i said propping up my phone and gesturing to all 3 of us. tom and heidi averted their attention to me before i started dancing to "The Way I Are" by Timbaland and Keri.

"Uh, talk to me girl," i said singing along and getting ready to dance. Keri's verse has always been my favorite and bill knows that after i made him make a dance with me when we were 18. nodding at bill to dance along, i walked my way to him before sort of giving him a lap dance but not really because i was standing and moving along to the beat of the song and the lyrics.

after Keri's verse ended, i was high on happiness. i sat down next to bill before giggling and getting my phone.

'tom looks a little pissed.🫢'
'yeah he does and heidi annoyed 😭😂'
'y/n so fineee 😩'
'where's tommmm🤭🤭'
'y/n blow a kisss you're so gorgeous 💋😍'
'she dances pretty good 🫶🏼'
'when's your concert? 🙈'

the first 2 comments had me confused, i showed bill and we shared a look before looking at them. tom did look pissed and heidi did look annoyed.

"oh well that's not my fault, i didn't do anything," i said to the camera.

"thank you for the compliment," i said smiling genuinely.

"don't lie to her guys," said bill placing his head on my shoulder. playfully moving, his head dropped and he glared at me before rolling his eyes and smiling.

"tom's across from me on the couch with heidi," i said before pointing my phone at them. tom being tom, he flipped it off.

"tom," i said sending him a look, he just smiled before shrugging and going back to the movie.

"you guys want a kiss? here" i said blowing them a kiss. bill leaned into my ear before saying, "tom was staring at you, hard too girl." not believing him i shook my head before going back to my phone.

"thanks, my mom taught me how to dance, but bill taught me how to dance like a hoe."

"true, we were the best at parties when we were younger, tom always had to keep guys and girls away."

"my concert will take place after i return home from this vacation guys, but anyways i'm going to go we still have a movie on, bye guysss," i said blowing a kiss before ending it.

a couple of minutes after watching the movie i got the urge to pee, so i got up and left.

3rd person pov: what y/n didn't hear was tom getting up to refill the popcorn bucket after it was finished. and what she didn't know was that tom wanted to follow her...