30

"y/n did something happen? did someone do something to you? tell me if someone did," said bill grabbing my hands providing comfort, after seeing my eyes. i always felt grateful knowing i had him as my best friend, they're rare to find especially someone like bill.

"no nothing happened like that, just hear me out billy i didn't mean to okay?" i said glancing up, wiping the unshed tears away.

"so basically, the day we were arriving here, you know how i walked heidi to the room to rest? well i went to the bathroom after and tom went in while i was in there. i don't want to get into details because you're his brother and all," i told billy as i was blushing," but we had a moment, and i pushed him away saying we couldn't be doing that type of stuff then at the hotel, when we were swimming, i had another little thing with tom except we didn't touch or anything just intense eye contact, then after that," i said releasing a breath," it was the night of the movie in the living room, the night i took so long. i was in the bathroom doing my business at first, but then i felt cute or whatever cuz bitch i had that cute flower set, anyways so i went to take a mirror pic and that's when i noticed your brother through my phone. long story short we didn't just kiss but we definitely did NOT fuck," i said giggling after seeing bills expression," but yeah we did do stuff, and after you called us i pulled away and pushed him back saying it wasn't right," i finished, looking down smiling sadly.

"wow..." said bill releasing a breath. looking up to see him, he spoke again before i could, "i mean wow y/n i don't even know what to say. i knew tom and you had tension and past feelings but wow."

looking down again, i felt tears gathering in my eyes.

"i just don't know billy i don't know anymore," i said brining my hands to my face. i felt bill grabbing my hands pulling them from my face.

"firstly don't touch your face, you'll break out," he said smacking them.

"ouch you bitch."

"secondly, it's okay y/n i understand it could be overwhelming for you, especially since what happened with you and tom when we were sorta kids, that stuff sticks with you i get it. i honestly think tom and you are meant to be, but for the meantime i suggest stopping and trying not to do anything especially since you're both famous and have careers, this would be a huge scandal y/n," he said looking worried.

"yeah billy i know i just ughhhh," i said feeling all the stress coming back.

"i know i got to stop and i will, at least right now. fuck i feel at that stress coming back i need a drink," i said dramatically.

"billyyyy," i said smiling sweetly at him. rolling his eyes, he got up to make me one of his famous drinks, but not before saying, "yes yes i know lazy ass."

for the next 10 minutes i finally felt a little better. i'm not sure if it was the drink or just the fact that i finally spoke about what happened, but i finally felt better.

"thank you, love youuu," i said giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek. "oh wait i need to post all the pictures we took yesterday, help me decide."