12

"y/n we're gonna miss you so much," said the boys. bill was crying happy tears and i told him to stop before i started to cry too.

tom was just waiting for them to leave y/n alone that way he can personally say bye to her before going on tour. after y/n got her last hug from the other 3 boys, they went to the truck.

"y/n i'm going to miss you, i don't know how i'm going to survive 2 months with this," he said before giving his infamous smirk and grabbing my ass. i blushed and rolled my eyes.

"maybe i should give you a pic to remember me huh?" i said before reaching into my bag to give him a polaroid. it was the one he took the night before, at the beach when we got out of the water.

"y/n

"y/n...fuck, you're making it harder for me," said tom closing his eyes before pulling me in for a kiss. i started feeling something pressing against my stomach and i started giggling, knowing that he got hard simply at the picture i gave him.

"it's not funny, when i come back i'm going to get you back, bye y/n behave for me okay," he said before giving me one last kiss and leaving.

these were going to be 2 long months that's for sure.

*time skip 2 months when they return*

tom and i were doing fine...yeah fine i guess. he's been a little busy but i only paid attention to the fact that they were coming back!! i've been feeling so lonely, and that's when i realized the only friends i had were really the boys.

i heard my phone ringing and saw that it was bill calling, "hello?" i said into my phone.

"y/n hey!! we're back in germany and at our place already but i'm calling you because we're having a party later so come so i can finally see you. there's going to be drinks so we can partyyyy. it starts in an hour so hurry up," said bill.

"okay billy i'll see you later," i said giggling. that boy only thinks about partying it's honestly amusing.

i started getting ready because everyone knows that i like to take my time. i heard my phone ding so i checked and saw a message from tom.

tom: can't wait to see you later y/n

me: me neither❤️

i said before turning off my phone to get ready. i already knew what i wanted to wear, something sexy obviously cause a hoe gotta look good, but also something good enough to party in.

after i finished getting ready i put on my outfit and took a picture because why not? if you look and feel good, take a picture to remember that feeling. anyways i grabbed all my stuff before heading out.

as i was standing outside the door i texted bill to come get me, although i'm famous and do this and that, i still get anxiety at times when i'm alone, or simply just with others

"y/n!! you look fucking gorgeous," said bill before winking. giggling i asked him where tom was.

"i'm not sure, but let's drink before finding him," said bill as he handed me a red cup, sniffing it i just knew it was tequila.

after a while me and bill were dancing when tom came into my head.

"hey i'm going to go find tom," i yelled before going upstairs. after looking everywhere i gave up, before my stupid ass realized i didn't check his room.

i heard tom talking from outside the door so i excitedly opened the door and froze.

tom was there kissing another girl.

"what the fuck...," i whisper with tears in my eyes.

"y/n, it's not what it looks like i swear. i didn't mean too i'm just so fucking drunk," and although he was telling the truth it doesn't excuse what he did. i knew he was telling the truth simply because of the way he looked.

"what the fuck tom after everything you decide to cheat on me with some stupid blonde bitch?!" i yell at him with tears in my eyes. after everything we did how could he do this to me?

"y/n i swear it's not like that, she ca-,"

"i don't care tom!!," i yell now full on sobbing. he did the same thing my dad did to my mom, i can't believe it. i looked at him seeing him with tears, the sight was shocking because he never cries. at least he feels the same way i do.

"um i should go, i'll see you later tom" said the girl smirking.

"no you fucking won't."

why they were bickering, i left the room sobbing and went outside to the street. i sat on the curb and just broke down. i heard footsteps behind me and prayed it wasn't tom, and the gods were on my side because it was bill.

"y/n, what's wrong what happened?" he asked worried. i explain everything to him and i see that he was getting angry but i told him to not make a big deal out of it. he was going to but saw my state and just stayed consoling me.

"bill," i said sniffling, "i don't want to be here, i want to go back to america for a while i'm not sure." now it was bill who had tears in his eyes, "ar-are you sure y/n?"

"yeah, i can't be here right now, i'm not sure how long i'll stay but i promise to keep in contact with you, i mean who else is going to be my bestie," i said crying but also laughing a bit.

"when are you going to leave?"

"tonight, i'm just going to pack my stuff and talk to my manager and mother," i said getting up before wiping off dirt.

"i'm going to miss you, you're the best friend i've never had y/n," bill said now crying but still smiling," you too billy, i'll text you when i'm there, bye, love you and thank you for everything," i said smiling at him before squeezing him again.

"me too y/n," he said sniffling and smiling.

before we parted i asked him to tell the boys everything. tom included. i didn't want to face them because i know that if i did i wouldn't make it to the airport.